Hey Hoosiers!!! Go COLTS!!

Options
Hey there! I'm looking to find some fellow Hoosiers. I'm wanting to find more people in my area to start a work out support group. And I'm looking to meet some new people. I love meeting new people and getting to know new personalities.

So... if your from the Indianapolis area and want a new pal... leave some love!!

Replies

• willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    hoo dat?
  • gurlondrums
    Options
    The hubby & his family are from Indianapolis. Greenwood area. And we're currently in Pennsylvania. But at the end of March, we'll be back in Indy. I'd love some friends there besides family, hehe. If you want.

And oh yeah, GO COLTS!

It's funny, hubby moved here a couple months before they won the Superbowl last time and I keep saying it would be amazing if they win and we go back this year.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah...go Colts...Peyton is gonna have a field day
  • DoubleAA
    Options
    Heck yeah...go Colts...Peyton is gonna have a field day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQBwVFDULQg <~~ Watch that!! So funny!!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Yeah HORSE! I've had my Touchdown Monkey next to my TV all season.
    I lived in the Canal District when they won in '07..so much fun..but do you guys remember how effing cold it was?! Hopefully you'll have better weather this year.
    I wish I could be back in Indy, partying with the rest of you! (Do they still not sell liquor on Sundays? How lame is that?!)

...though in all honesty, I'm going to have a hard time cheering against my Boilermaker Drew Brees, I've been a huge fan for years.

This is going to be a good game; I think the 2 teams that are truly the best in their respective conferences made it to the big game this year. I can't remember the last time that happened!
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Who Dat!! Geaux Saints.....sorry:( love the saints
  • Bevgreen1
    Bevgreen1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I live in Shelbyville and work in Indy.

Go Colts!!!!:laugh:
  • DoubleAA
    Options
    Yeah HORSE! I've had my Touchdown Monkey next to my TV all season.
    I lived in the Canal District when they won in '07..so much fun..but do you guys remember how effing cold it was?! Hopefully you'll have better weather this year.
    I wish I could be back in Indy, partying with the rest of you! (Do they still not sell liquor on Sundays? How lame is that?!)

...though in all honesty, I'm going to have a hard time cheering against my Boilermaker Drew Brees, I've been a huge fan for years.

This is going to be a good game; I think the 2 teams that are truly the best in their respective conferences made it to the big game this year. I can't remember the last time that happened!

They still don't sell booze on Sunday. We're been TRYING AND TRYING to get that changed. It's so dumb!!

If the colts weren't going I'd: 1.) be really pissed and 2.) root for the Saints. I too like me some Drew Brees and Reggie Bush. But I love me some Peyton more.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    HMMM the company I work for is based in Bloomington IN..........Love to root for them , but sorry I'm a Jolted Jets fan!!

Either way it's gonna be a good game
  • wendyrezvani
    Options
    I'm a little S of Bloomington, IN.....I'm going to the superbowl GO COLTS!!!