Adultery Diet -Update

Options
2»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    i do. and apparently he did too since he turned mean all of a sudden.
    he is furious with me - accusing me of ruining him professionally and personally because it got out in his high school where he teaches after i posted a pic on facebook of his stuff on the lawn.
    i took the pic down, but all of a sudden i am THE VILLIAN.

Well obviously HE can't be the bad guy! All he did was cheat on his wife and continue to cheat even as you mercifully asked to try to fix the broken marriage. He is the good guy in all this, any one can see. *ROLLS EYES*

All you did was post a picture of his stuff on the lawn? That is MILD. You didn't ruin him professionally -- HE RUINED HIMSELF.

You didn't seek out people to tell what is going on. They found YOUR pic and put it all together. You didn't do anything wrong.

You are not a villan and don't you are allow him to make you feel like one. The next time he says anything to you (although you should refuse to talk to him), remain calm and cool and laugh in his face.

Do you have a sister? A best friend even? Place your situation upon them --- what would you tell your sister or best friend to do in this situation? What would you encourage them to do? How would you feel is all they did was toss his stuff on the lawn and post a pic? Harmless in the grand scheme of what many women do, right?