"TREATS" for reaching goals

Options
I decided that i would give myself "treats" for reaching weight-loss and fitness targets that i have set myself.

I wanted to be 168lbs by 6th of Feb and i weighed today and im there!!!! so my "treat" is a Detox Wrap at my local salon its meant to help tighten and firm the skin and help rid the body of toxins, it doesnt actually help you lose weight but it can help you lose inches! my friend had one just before xmas and lost 2 inches from her waist and 1 from her thighs...its meant to stay off too.

im going to treat myself to something nice for each 10lbs i lose from now on until i reach my target.

Not sure what trreat to have next....so any ideas??

What treats do you give yourself if any?

Replies

• catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy myself a brand spanking new heart rate monitor. Definitely expensive lingerie is on my list as well, ha ha!
  • ATXrunner
    Options
    I pick up new workout gear when I've hit a big goal. Also, every time I meet my weekly goal I pick a new song from iTunes to add to my "workout mix" on my iPod. =)
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I reward myself with new piercings, mani/pedis, trips to Disneyland, and hotel nights with my hubby. :-)
  • Garrettsmom
    Garrettsmom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I will have to look into that detox wrap to reward myself. For the next ten pounds, how about a new outfit...or a full body massage??:smile:
  • sdirks
    sdirks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my goal weight, I'm buying this gift set from Bliss Spa: http://www.blissworld.com/product/gifts/whats+hot/bestsellers/bliss+fatgirlthree+set.do?filterby=&sortby=null&asc=false&finder=null

Like your wrap, it helps tighten the skin, along with reducing the appearance of celulite. Plus it smells great! I'll be totally ready for bikini season. :happy:
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    I've set myself up with a reward system as well for all my hard work.

At 10 lbs, a 30 minute massage

At 25 lbs, a 60 minute full body massage and a bikini

If I can keep the hard work up and by the end of the year, no yo yo back, I'll get myself a tattoo for Christmas.
  • sallyah13
    sallyah13 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love seeing people giving themselves good for your body and goals "treats" rather than food treats. It is so much more rewarding than your temptation of choice!
  • bajangrl29
    bajangrl29 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I like going to the Spa so a 3hr spa package, a pedicure and mani, new books, a scone if I really feel as if I have earned it or even some new shoes or boots.
  • Lady_C_the_1st
    Options
    Well I like to treat myself to little things when I feel down so don't really do it at goals as such, but as I don't have a lot to lose I might treat myself at the half way point. :) Not sure what with I love Lush so maybe something from there. Or some new underwear to show off in. :) As for when I have reached my goal, not sure, maybe some new clothes. :)
  • SarahJayRigdon
    SarahJayRigdon Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My first reward will be a pair of shape up shoes I can wear on my daily dog walks! After that I plan on getting a pedicure and massage. Just a tip on massages; my husband works at a vocational school called The Heritage Institute and they have a full spa where their students intern. Everything from massages, to facials and wraps are offered at much lower prices than a spa or salon and I have never received anything less than what I would get at a spa. The only draw back is appointments tend to fill up quick due to the affordable price, so plan in advance if you can.
  • nikkia75
    Options
    I love seeing people giving themselves good for your body and goals "treats" rather than food treats. It is so much more rewarding than your temptation of choice!

I dont see the point of rewarding myself with chocolate or a takeaway its not special enough. and to be honest if i really fancy either of those i still have them. just not every day!!

the detox wrap is to help me as its meant to help you lose INCHES and ive got a special "belated birthday" dinner on saturday night and i really want to show off my slimmer leaner figure in a tight little dress! this wrap should give me just a little boost(i hope)

im already a dress size smaller than i was at christmas but ive still got a "Jelly Belly"
  • Atraya
    Atraya Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like to buy myself a new CD. I know it doesn't seem like a big treat but the lenght of time I enjoy it is longer than a spa treatment. It also lifts my mood when I am feeling down and makes me more energetic! Music is great motivation.
  • lazygalina
    Options
    first 20 pounds - new haircut...
    next 20 pounds - massage ( or detox wrap)
    next 20 pounds - shopping for acessories ( shoes, belts, jewerly...)
    final 14 pounds - an evening gown and romantic gateway with my husband.....