Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD

Options
Is anyone else out there doing this? I just started level 2 today and boy I just thought I had worked out before!!! I have done so many different types of workouts and aerobics over the last several years, but those were childsplay compared to this level 2. It's probably going to take me more than a couple of weeks to move up to his level 3. I am definitely challenged. I sure wish I knew how many calories this is burning. I know I worked and sweated for 45 minutes. Give it a try.

Replies

• CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I did L2 on Friday and it kicked my butt!!!! I was sore all weekend. I don't even want to think about L3.
  • mommydiva
    mommydiva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been on Level 1 of TBL Boot Camp for almost 2 weeks, but I don't think I am ready. L1 still maintains a consistent challenge. I am a believer in TBL products. Has anyone tried Jillian's 30 Day Shred? I have a friend who wants me to come over and try the DVD with her.
  • aprildh
    Options
    I've done Jillians' 30 Day Shred and thought it was a great workout as well. Even though it was only 20 minutes, it was an intense workout and I was sore for 3 days the first time I did it. Right now though I am staying with TBL Bootcamp. I also like TBL weightloss Yoga and have done it on weekends for variety.
  • aprildh
    Options
    I agree. The thought of Level 3 terrifies me. I may even backtrack to L1 for another week just to get a little stronger. Level 2 was a big jump from level 1 to me.
  • tnewcom
    Options
    Hi i am new here and started BL bootcamp about 2 weeks ago...it is extremely hard for me to fit in workouts, i work 11 hour days by the time i get off work i am ready for bed...lol i try to do this work wed-sun. I am still on L1! and it is still kicking my butt!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I've done Jillians' 30 Day Shred and thought it was a great workout as well. Even though it was only 20 minutes, it was an intense workout and I was sore for 3 days the first time I did it. Right now though I am staying with TBL Bootcamp. I also like TBL weightloss Yoga and have done it on weekends for variety.

I'm actually doing Level 2 on the Yoga this week. It wasn't as bad as going from level 1 to 2 with the boot camp DVD. I actually really like level 2. It is a really good ab workout. You spend most of your time on the floor.
  • Myndmelt
    Myndmelt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I bought this dvd easily a year ago and never got it popped in the DVD. Im extremly unfit. I just did the Warmup, Level 1 (without weights because I dont have them.) and the cool down. Man was it a good workout. This dvd has some really good reviews and I think it will be neat going through these workouts.