90 Pounds and ONEderland!!!

Options
rchupka87
rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
In March of this year, my boyfriend and I booked a cruise to celebrate me meeting my halfway point in my weight loss journey. I have had a rough few months, and got very depressed, because I hit a plateau that I was unable to climb out of. But I didn't quit - because loss or no loss, I was going to have to get on a cruise ship.

Well, that Ship leaves the Port of New Orleans on Sunday. My boyfriend and I are leaving tomorrow to start our drive down to the Big Easy. Tonight is Thanksgiving with our families, so I thought I would weigh in today. I hadn't gotten on the scale in a while, so I had NO idea where I stood. I about passed out when the scale said 195.8. I got off, let the scale reset itself, and tried again. 195.7. Off an ounce, but damn - the first three numbers are still the same! I could feel the hot tears streaming down my cheeks... I ran into the bedroom, and dragged the boyfriend out of bed

"I need you to take pictures!!!!" "Now?!?!" "Yes!!! NOW!!! Get UP!!!!"

With one eye closed he started snapping pictures. This one with my head cut off was the best one I could get! So, I cropped my head out of the old pic too for the side by side I am stunned! My jeans have been a little baggy, but throw them in a hot dryer, and they fit again. I knew I had lost a few pounds, but this?!?! This is CRAZY!!!

So far, I have lost 90 pounds, and this is the first time I have been under 200 pounds in 6 years. SIX YEARS!!!!

Progress3-1.jpg

Replies

• PreludetoaKiss
    PreludetoaKiss Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking good, love! Enjoy your cruise.
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    WOW is all I can say!! This is so amazing and you put in so much hard work, you deserve that cruise!! You look amazing!! you should be so proud :)
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    You are an inspiration and enjoy that cruise. You deserve every second. Watch out though, my family who has cruised before said there is amazing amounts of food available 24/7 so enjoy yourself but not to the point where you feel dissapointed in yourself :)

You are awesome!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!!! How tall are you?? Im 187 and I look like your before. In fact maybe in 5-10 more pounds lost I will look like your before.lol. Congrats!!! you look wonderful :flowerforyou:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Damn....can I ask how tall you are or what you're doing because you look 100times better than I would at 195....I'd guess you at like 165!
  • notmac
    notmac Posts: 89
    Options
    Good for you! You look great, welcome to ONEderland, enjoy your reward, and the cruise. What a sweet man.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    That is amazing work. Keep up the good work. You look great.
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Anchors away and pounds away too, enjoy!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Great work! Have a blast on your cruise!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11. :happy:

And - while the picture is FANTASTIC - don't let it fool ya. It's not a side shot by any means. I still have a pooch, and I don't like my legs OR my *kitten*. I still have 30-45 pounds I want to lose. But I'm getting there, and I'm proud of that!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Yes, you look amazing! I was going to ask about your height too. Heck, are you wearing a bikini on your cruise?
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    You are amazing Rebecca! There's such a change! Have a great time, you deserve it!
  • kdzi
    kdzi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! have a great time on your cruise!
  • di0215
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome! What have you done to get to this point? :happy:
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You FABULOUS!!!!
  • alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You should be so proud
  • irisic
    irisic Posts: 55
    Options
    you look amazing.. and so toned!!!! great job honey and have a blast on your cruise :)
  • TrashyAbercrombie
    TrashyAbercrombie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I'm so happy for you! Nothing feels better than finally getting into "One-derland" You will enjoy your cruise sooo much more since your down 90 pounds! Keep it up :D
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Have fun on your cruise!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!