iPod apps?

Options
Any recommendations for good running-related iPod apps? I am a broke college student with a non-touch video iPod and I'd like to hear what you liked (or didn't.)

Replies

• Alyxw
    Alyxw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm keen to see what anyone is using here too!
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I'm especially interested in any apps that cater to running intervals.
  • bobdabuildr
    Options
    run keeper, free edition is what I;ve used for more than a year now.
  • karin1965
    Options
    I have been using the 5 K running app with my i phone. It is a 9 week programme (30 min) - combo walk - run routine which is a perfect interval workout. I am already pretty fit but I like to work towards the goal that the app sets every session..If you have questions pls contact me... check it out..
  • Philly81
    Philly81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've used RunKeeper for the past year and it is fantastic! Really motivates you to go that extra mile (excuse the pun).
    It also logs calories burned which is always useful and it lets you create your own workouts with voice comands as and when you choose.

http://runkeeper.com/
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I'm using two different C25K podcasts, but I'm looking for something else because I am not a fan of the music. It turns out that apple has stopped releasing apps for iPods without 3G. :grumble: I'm just wondering what all's out there, but it looks like I'll just have to upgrade my iPod eventually. (Not happening any time soon, I am in college and broke as can be.)