Special Snowflake Syndrome

Options

Replies

• lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Thats ok, I'm not a snowflake anyway. I'm fun golf-ball sized hail.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

So the problem is not with you but with all the other people who think they are special snowflakes?

=P

Watch it, dorkbot!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSY1XuibL2LzKYa9Z6kpl_O-noVJQ4tPlE61JW1PVTqubbvcS5jCcyAdpKQyA
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Why you pick on snowflake?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9QYD61AXrAdzUuNX9TlWcBT5VstW4qGS01D9hb9ta8UXhqUiDog
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I am special, mainly because all you people are figments of my imagination.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    A malady affecting a significant portion of the world's population wherein the afflicted will demand special treatment, conduct themselves with a ludicrous, unfounded sense of entitlement, and generally make the lives of everyone around them that much more miserable.

The danger of this disease is that the sufferers rarely, if ever, know that they have contracted it, and continue about their merry way under the assumption that EVERYONE ELSE is the problem.

This condition, if left untreated, can radically alter the carrier's demeanor, to include any of the following: a complete devolution to child-like behavior, temper tantrums, and/or fits of narcissistic rage.

When confronted with an individual suspected of harboring Special Snowflake Syndrome, one's best course of action is to run away. Further attempts at educating the carrier on the reality of their condition (e.g., quoting Tyler Durden: "You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.") will likely prove futile, and potentially hazardous to the informer.

How I :heart: Urban Dictionary!
    My Quotes are the best! thanks for quoting me! just make sure Brett approves!

Why do people think I'm you?

And :heart: you Ohana.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Tyler Durden is WRONG. WRONG I SAY.

But how can someone with those abs be so wrong? Oh, the world is upside down!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVaqw6HJhaHRZFEh4_3btHkI4uC2cNNBNabIvqgf6RGxv_hnNZfxwMWZGa
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Say what?!?

It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You guys are so mean! The OP was just trying to share some information with you all. Gah - I can't believe the bullies on this site.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    You guys are so mean! The OP was just trying to share some information with you all. Gah - I can't believe the bullies on this site.

Right? Like Oh Em Gee!
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    A malady affecting a significant portion of the world's population wherein the afflicted will demand special treatment, conduct themselves with a ludicrous, unfounded sense of entitlement, and generally make the lives of everyone around them that much more miserable.

The danger of this disease is that the sufferers rarely, if ever, know that they have contracted it, and continue about their merry way under the assumption that EVERYONE ELSE is the problem.

This condition, if left untreated, can radically alter the carrier's demeanor, to include any of the following: a complete devolution to child-like behavior, temper tantrums, and/or fits of narcissistic rage.

When confronted with an individual suspected of harboring Special Snowflake Syndrome, one's best course of action is to run away. Further attempts at educating the carrier on the reality of their condition (e.g., quoting Tyler Durden: "You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.") will likely prove futile, and potentially hazardous to the informer.

How I :heart: Urban Dictionary!
    My Quotes are the best! thanks for quoting me! just make sure Brett approves!

Why do people think I'm you?

And :heart: you Ohana.

Ohana!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    ^^^hmmm...
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    MY sister has special snowflake syndrome. I would be willing to donate her to research into reversing this syndrome. No questions asked:wink:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Never be complete...
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    MY sister has special snowflake syndrome. I would be willing to donate her to research into reversing this syndrome. No questions asked:wink:

We will take this into consideration down at the lab.
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options

Say what?!?

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Stop sucking me into these threads!! Gotta work, gotta work.....
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I think I know several of these snowflakes!

No think about it - I know that I know several of these snowflakes - want to melt them all down and wash them down the drain.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Too many carbs give you special snowflake syndrome..don't eat the carbs they're evil:noway:
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options

hmm - wasnt one of the symptoms of special snowflake syndrome a serious lack of sense of humor - me thinks this qualifies