2 years ago today I was on The Today show . (link)

Options

Replies

• WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    What a powerful story! Thanks for sharing. Cheers to you, you've done a phenomenal job!
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration to everyone!!!!
    sim:smile: ply beautiful!
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    A truly amazing story and the best part is that you are continuing to live this better lifestyle. Good for you! And for your whole family!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You made an AMAZING transformation!!! You look sooooo great now!
  • mich0821
    mich0821 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you soooo much for sharing that!! So inspiring!! I will be sharing this with my weight loss group at work!!!
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Amazing determination and progress - congrats! Definitely an inspiration for all of us.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    WOW! This really made me tear up. You look great, I keep being told to submit my story to the joy fit club but I'm waiting till I hit my ultimate goal. You did great, you look great, and how lucky you are to have such a wonderful son who worked out beside you.
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    OH My you look amazing!!! You have done a awesome job!!
  • Viveyp21
    Viveyp21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! you look amazing. congrats on all of your success
  • BeautifullyHuman123
    Options
    This was just what the doctor ordered! I want to be you...your discipline, drive, and dedication...KUDOS to your accomplishment!!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you are an endless well of inspiration!!! :) amazing,
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You really turned it around. Keep it off - it won't be easy if you ever backslide. You are awesome!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I love your story!! You are amazing! I teared up watching this :flowerforyou:
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Honestly - I am giving you mad props! Great job and transformation! If you don't mind I will add you as a friend on FB as well! And you really look awesome!:happy:

I wondered who that FR was from ! :)
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    I love your story!! You are amazing! I teared up watching this :flowerforyou:

I do too. Every time .
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    That is amazing! You really turned it around. Keep it off - it won't be easy if you ever backslide. You are awesome!

This was two years ago, I have kept it off. I have had major injuries this past year ( tor calf muscle, stress fracture in foot, tendo damage, shoulder injury, torn bicep tendon) I spent 3 months not being able to work out. I gained 14 pounds back, but I have been back at the gym for a few weeks and back at it to get those few pounds off. :)
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Hey! Aren't you the MFP woman? Ya know, the woman in the pictures when you log in? :) So happy to see that you really exist and are really a MFPer!!!! Amazing job you have done! Truly an inspiration. :drinker:
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    As Prince sang, "Baby, you're a STAR!"
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    congrats....so how did you end up on the show? I'm down 153 pounds in total.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!