tone trim inner thighs

Options
suggestions for exercises to tone and trim inner thighs? I have been doing these scissor moves which work them but getting fairly bored with that and I don't believe pinterest half the time!!! Any personal favorites that work??

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I have been doing these scissor moves which work them but getting fairly bored with that

How could you get bored with that??
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I have been doing these scissor moves which work them but getting fairly bored with that

I never get bored with scissor moves...
  • SarahL522
    SarahL522 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    scissor moves? Do you have a link that would show how to do it? how many etc? I want to do the same thing .. but i need exercises that dont put any pressure on my knees. Im pretty sure I know what your talking about..
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Only thing I know is using a facial scrub.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

werd
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6DwobI2W1k

(Disclaimer: Link is for adults.......I probably wouldn't click on it at work.....but it has been on network TV)
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Keep doing the scissor moves until you are cut.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

I never get bored with scissor moves...
    Nor do I, lover.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit to lose fat. Heavy weight lifting (compound barebell) to maintain muscle.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Keep within your calorie deficit to lose fat and do squats and lunges!!
  • Mochila09
    Mochila09 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I recently started doing pilates and can definitely feel it! Try Pop Pilates free workouts: http://www.blogilates.com/
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Lose more fat and do weighted squats and some deadlift variant
  • mcaplan718
    mcaplan718 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    scissor moves? Do you have a link that would show how to do it? how many etc? I want to do the same thing .. but i need exercises that dont put any pressure on my knees. Im pretty sure I know what your talking about..

I dont know where it shows how to do them, I lay on my back, arms down to sides, lift legs about 10 inches off the floor and kind of back and forth my heels criss crossing over each other. I alternate doing it a few inches off of floor and about a foot off the floor.
  • mcaplan718
    Options
    Im gonna check out pilates and add squats and lunges... and ill stick with the scissors..
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    why stick with scissors if they don't work? :laugh:

but yeah like others have said, weighted squats that are post parallel (not those half *kitten* i'm trying to curtsy squats), lunges, step ups and eat a slight calorie deficit
  • mcaplan718
    Options
    why stick with scissors if they don't work? :laugh:

but yeah like others have said, weighted squats that are post parallel (not those half *kitten* i'm trying to curtsy squats), lunges, step ups and eat a slight calorie deficit

I'm sure they'll work, I have only been doing them for 2 weeks, just asked for some variety
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    umm! Do I love me some good looking thighs on a woman!:blushing: