31 years old and 200 lbs, looking for similar friends

Options
Looking for friends in similar situation that would like to motivate each other.
Im 31 yrs old and weigh 200 lbs.
Ive lost approximately 40 lbs and 13 total inches since march 2012, but Im currently at a loosing stand still.

Replies

• kayork
    kayork Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Please feel free to add me. I am also 31 yrs old and weigh around 200 lbs. I have lost around 50lbs and have been on a plautea for about a month. The only thing that keeps me motivated is the thought of wearing plus size clothes again.
  • terisa2012
    terisa2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to Fitness Pal (need to add picture!) but I can relate to you. I am 30 years old and have lost 61 pounds on Weight Watchers and am now transitioning to this site to lose my last 15. Feel free to add me as I SO need motivation help! It's taken me almost a year to lose that weight and the thought of regaining is terrifying.
  • jny1179
    jny1179 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    32 years old and over 200 lbs. Just started here at MFP and am looking forward to LOSING this weight!!! Would love to support each other!
  • arcticdimples
    Options
    add me too... 30 years old, getting back into a consistent routine over the past couple months. Looking for motivation through this site. :)

arcticdimples is my username
  • Kejlina
    Kejlina Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28, around 230, and just at the start of my weight loss journey. Feel free to add me.
  • swobocop8u
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat and brand new to myfitnesspal! I'm 32 and was right at 200 lbs when I started my weightloss journey. I've lost 7 lbs but I too am at a plateau and don't want to go back. I am now exercising regularly (joined the YMCA) but my biggest issue is my diet. I am fine when I'm by myself but I have 6 kids and when I start feeling tired, I go to sugary drinks/high calorie foods. I'd love to get support from others as I need to be held accountable! LOL!
  • TiffanyGallegly
    Options
    thank y'all for responding!! Im excited!
    you can view my before/now photos on my profile pictures (unless it only shows the main photo)
  • melanogaster
    Options
    I'm 30, and currrently 222 lbs (I was 230 about a month ago when I decided to really address the issue). I just joined MFP, and could definitely use some friends for support. My goal is 180, so I have a ways to go.