Let's try this again...(Friends Wanted)

Options
2»

Replies

• KathrynPond
    Options
    I've been off the wagon a couple months and I'm kicking myself for all that wasted time! I know how it feels to get back on track again and again. You will do this, though. And it will sooo be worth it! :) Feel free to add me if you'd like, but either way, good luck! :)))
  • hen1946
    hen1946 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    you can do it KIm. Read the success stories on this site. Very inspiring to see someone go from 300+ lbs to 198 and what a change in looks. Keept at it
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I will support you through thick and thin. Bad days, good days. I don't care if you fall off the wagon one or two days. It's going to happen.

You can totally do this. I started out at 260lbs and currently weighing in at 198.6. I have a long ways to go, but I keep on trucking along.
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as we are not perfect and this journey can be long and lonely if you dont have a friend with you on your path....
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm stubborned and determined to make this happen, and would love to be on your support team!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    add me! I log every sip and bite. I log in everyday and I offer support.
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. Trust me I know how you feel. I had my last child Jan 2011. 1 week after I had him my weight was at 255 pounds. I lost some slowly on my own, then I started using MFP this year. I only have 2 more pounds to lose before all that weight I gained w/ my 2nd child is gone. I am at 188 today! I still have a long road to my goal. But I take it in small steps. I try not to think about how much I need to lose overall. Instead I just take it 10 pounds at a time. I have some good days and some bad days. But I refuse to give up this time! My biggest tip would be to LOG everyday! I have had days were I was -1400 on my dairy, but I still logged it. Best of luck to you!! Just don't give up on yourself no matter how hard it gets.
  • CodyAGuadalupe
    Options
    Just started back up...add me
  • unique2myself
    unique2myself Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I added you. I was here and lost 20 lbs (of the 25 I wanted to lose and felt grea). Then life happened, I made excuses and fell off track and gained the 20 I lost + 3 more back. Now I am back and have lost the 3 and have 20 to go. Im with you and if anyone wants to friend me as well, Im here :)