Gotta love the Ex

Options
I think my kids may have told her last night I started a diet, they showed up at the house this morning with a cookie sheet sized cake from momma.

Anyhow, new here...seems like a very friendly, supportive place :)

Replies

• BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    hahaha too funny.

I've always seen getting yourself back in shape the best thing to rub in an ex's face
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    When I hear stuff like this is makes me SO thankful that my ex-husband and I get along so well.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    ha ha nice! ..
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my ex would never do that, BUT his 2nd wife does tell me how much weight I have lost and I look good!! LOL Welcome!!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm evil, but I'd tell the kids to take the cake back to their mom and shove it into her face. I mean literally, like a pie. How rude!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it, ex's try to push no matter what! LOL Good luck and congrats on taking this next step to taking care of yourself!! Feel free to add me for support if you want. :smile:
  • desertsparrow
    Options
    Give it to the neighbors! I love to bake, and my neighbors love that I give it all away!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Throw cigarette butts and ashes (or something) on it and send it back.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Give it to the neighbors! I love to bake, and my neighbors love that I give it all away!

I'm with you - for goodness sakes, don't have the kids be messenger!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Bwah ha ha! It seems that the more I lose the more angry my ex gets.

Maybe he's mad at me for finally losing the weight he was always nagging me to lose... but waiting until I was married to someone else to do it. :)
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I think my kids may have told her last night I started a diet, they showed up at the house this morning with a cookie sheet sized cake from momma.

Put the cake in the freezer.
    Get fit.
    Get a hot new girlfriend.
    Show up at your ex's house with the cake you never ate and the hottie on your arm.
    Enjoy the moment.
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Just use it as a motivator. Have your kids take it back to your ex with a card saying " Thanks for the support" LOL
    OOO and I love the post above me!!! Even better
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    2i0epzp.jpg

Guess you'll have to be the bigger person...no pun intended..lol
  • loopingcaterpillar
    loopingcaterpillar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    send her some diet food in return :P
  • Thokiz
    Thokiz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it, ex's try to push no matter what! LOL Good luck and congrats on taking this next step to taking care of yourself!! Feel free to add me for support if you want. :smile:

Yes they do & Thanks

I will