I am a success w/ more room for improvement. (pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look just gorgeous, such a difference, well done!!!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You are really a skinny girl now ! But I love that blue lace dress in your "before" pic !:flowerforyou:
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    woooooowww!! you look LOVELY!... really sexy :blushing:
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you look amazing!!!
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job..
  • stacy_1971
    stacy_1971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Thanks for posting your pics --- I find success pictures to be very motivating, especially since I am new in my journey to weight loss and getting fit. :smile:
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look so fit and healthy. A really great example to your children. Well done.
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding, more improvement where??? You look amazing! The weight you took off also took with it age, you look 10 years younger. What was your main tool to keep you going and focusing?
  • kenziestx
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! What a dramatic change. Great job!
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding, more improvement where??? You look amazing! The weight you took off also took with it age, you look 10 years younger. What was your main tool to keep you going and focusing?

Strength training and getting stronger everyday is where I want to improve...And thanks I feel 10 years yonger as well! lol Honestly, the longer I did it the better I felt about myself and the more I wanted to keep going. It is all in your mind set, once you know you want to change, then you will...
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    fantastic well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!