How much do you do?

Options
Just wondering how much daily exercise everyone does?

I did about an hour of high intensity yesterday and burnt 600 cals. I ate 400 of them so had a 200 calorie deficit. I ate so much yesterday I couldn't have eaten more comfortably so I am happy with that.

Replies

• BigdaddyJ
    Options
    I do Power 90 6 days a week (sculpt 25 mins, Cardio-abs 43 mins) and I do taekwon-do 2-3 night a week...I must admit the days I do both I can burn up tp 1200 calories and I must say I have a hard time eating all those back lol!!
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I do 30 mins 5 days a week. Usually burn around 225cals and sometimes I eat them sometimes I don't.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I do 45 minutes to 90 minutes 5 days a week, usually burn about 500-1000 calories per day (more often closer to the 500-700 calorie range).
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I try to do at least 60 minutes a day. Today I did my spinning class for 60 minutes and later went for a walk with my husband for 30 minutes. On days when I'm not taking a class at the gym I usually spend a half-hour on the treadmill and a half-hour on the elliptical machine followed by a half-hour of weightlifting. On other days I swim for an hour.
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    It depends, lately I have been doing 50 minutes on the elliptical burning between 700-725 calories. I have never been able to eat all those back. I think the most I have ever eaten back is 800.
  • ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    Options
    i do 90 minutes of high intenstity cardio 7 days a week and burn over 600 calories each day :flowerforyou:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I just started C25K, so I do that 3 days a week, then Wii Biggest Loser on the off days, and then I have Sunday to rest :)
  • donnaleecam
    Options
    Walk 4 miles daily(broken up), bike 2 miles daily(outside or exercise bike), and do a 30 minute strength/firming dvd 3 times weekly. Paddleboat when weather permits!!:)
  • augustbells
    Options
    I do 30-90 minutes of power walking every day. I burn anywhere from 250-800 calories. I'm just starting to add light weight lifting to my days as well.