after eating too much last night, what do i do today?

Options
2»

Replies

• Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter, it's in the past ... make good choices for today. And tomorrow do the same. And the day after, and the day after. I agree with the thought that "Punishing yourself for a long period of time for a single mistake" is counterproductive. Instead, figure out what triggered the junk food rally and make a plan to help yourself next time one looks like it is approaching and learn from it. It's so much easier to put a plan in motion when you actually HAVE one! Own it, accept it and move on!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Just eat fruits and veges.
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Eat normal. DOn't punish your body for a little binge. All you will do is get a negative reaction. Just start over and work hard. You got this.
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Poop. Poop with all of your might.

Best. Advice. EVAR!
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    nice binge.....but yeah like everyone lese said...move on and worry about it over the long haul.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Your only 450 cals over today... Nothing to worry about! Just move on x
  • wattssal000
    wattssal000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how quickly the calories can add up! Damn carbs and sugars, it can just happen so quickly. I would tell you not to worry about it. Your seem to be very thin anyway and you will get to where you want to be
  • nicleed
    nicleed Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Move on - but maybe take it as a sign that your body does not like you only feeding it 1200 cals a day in the long term. You are already slim, try upping the cals and doing more exercise instead.
  • mrzangief
    mrzangief Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm not an expert but my advise would be: eat normal and walk it off (do some extra walk to burn those calories during the week)
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I looked at your diary back about a month, and you are over on calories on almost all the days. So I would not stress too much about that one particular day, I would just try to make some overall changes in the way you are eating.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Do not fast!

Today is a new day, just move on from it. Drink lots of water, maybe get a good sweat session in, and eat lots of fruit and veggies. Fasting is just as bad a binging. Your going to confuse your body and slow down your metabolism.
  • DarcyGibbs
    Options
    drink lots of water, eat plenty of fibre today. This will help get the stuff out of you, it won't make a difference to gaining weight but it will seriously help your psychological state.
  • lolaklk
    Options
    Good advice, kind of carb cycling
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Chillax. I'm a 5'2" female who loses weight on 1900 calories per day (rest days) and 2,100-2,400 on exercise days. Your body is probably thanking you for feeding it.
  • slobkitten
    Options
    Pick yourself up and try again!!
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    id say dont worry about it to much just realize that you went a little overboard and try not to do it anymore also maybe just hit the workout a little harder today!