Now that's just mean....

Options
So, I logged in tonight, & the first thing that pops up is a greasy, delicious, Pizza Pizza ad. (I could almost smell it)
That's just wrong!!!!

Replies

• Nikki260
    Options
    I saw that too....Red Baron Pizza. I think all food ads should be banned from this site!!
  • Marcy79
    Marcy79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ..I think I would prefer those to what is always on mine.. some side view of a disgusting woman who's wearing a g-string and then directly below it what looks to be her daughter in the same g-string...ugh! 409,934,039.81 tips to a flat belly... I'll take pizza over that any 'ol day.
  • dmbgal
    Options
    You get pizza ads!?!? Because all I get are these #1 trick of a tiny belly. Cut down a bit of your belly every day by using this 1 weird old tip. And just about EVERY other ridiculous fad diet ad you can imagine!
  • fallingwave
    fallingwave Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I get the flat belly tip ads also
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Me too. Yuk.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Me too. Yuk.

Same here. Plus lots of teeth whitening ads.
    But, I'll take whatever ads they give us so long as the site remains free! :wink: :smile:
  • siobhannestor
    Options
    Me too. Yuk.

Same here. Plus lots of teeth whitening ads.
    But, I'll take whatever ads they give us so long as the site remains free! :wink: :smile:

I agree 100%!!! :bigsmile:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I think the flat belly add with the red bikini is funny... its a fat belly... then when it gets skinny, it suddenly has nipples!! Guess I'm weird, but it totally cracks me up!! :laugh:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Might I suggest getting Firefox? I have it and get no pop ups, ever :bigsmile:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Sorry, double post!
  • carinrogo
    Options
    It's not a pop-up, jb... It's right on the page. Maybe it was a test, lol... At least I passed it - No pizza for me, but a couple more pounds GONE!! :-)