What's everyone doing?

Options
Im holding a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cranky baby who finally went to sleep...

Replies

• TwentyTen
    Options
    Doing the last couple hours of my 10 hour shift and wondering where and the hell dinner is.
  • Willow_28
    Options
    Just got my two yr old to bed and am now working on my six yr old's reading with him...
  • scrappy11
    Options
    Just got done eating dinner and now waiting for Biggest Loser to come on! :)
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Sitting on the couch, looking at the treadmill, telling myself that I need to get my booty on it when the 5:00 news comes on.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Just got my two yr old to bed and am now working on my six yr old's reading with him...

I have a 6 year old too. Hes playing quietly while i hold baby sister.
  • ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    Options
    just chattin and browing the net sure its 12am here and im wide awake :laugh:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Just got done eating dinner and now waiting for Biggest Loser to come on! :)

I dont watch tv, never seen it.
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    Trying to get some studying done and keep my mind off food!!!! LOL I am done for the day but can't seem to think of anything else tonight for some reason...suggestions/motivating words are welcome!
  • mlove1307
    Options
    Wishing I could go to the gym but my knees are sore. No idea why.. but its a bummer. :(
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Trying to get some studying done and keep my mind off food!!!! LOL I am done for the day but can't seem to think of anything else tonight for some reason...suggestions/motivating words are welcome!

When i am hungry I remind myself that food is only fuel and i drink water.
  • bbblue92
    bbblue92 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just about to make the hour commute home . . . stressing about what to eat for dinner and to not go over my calories! Worked out today but thinking I need to work out again tonight, getting a little obsessive (OCDish) about counting calories and working out . . . wondering if it's healthy . . . .
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Just got done with an awesome workout, enjoying my dinner (roasted brussel sprouts), waiting for my hubby to call (he's out of town on business :cry: ) and waiting for TBL to come on.
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Headed back to work to attend a science fair and cheer on students. Just ate dinner. Ignoring the brownies in the kitchen.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Waiting for dinner....his night to cook so I'm not grouching (my stomach is...) just seeing what' s up in the MFP world, then back to my book "Dreamfever".
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Just came to the dreadful realization there IS no dinner being served tonight, and another hour til I get out of here. And I am sooo hungry. Ordering a salad to pick up on the way home, I just may inhale it during the drive!

Damn good thing there's no cookies laying about.

>edited for thought about cookies :-)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Just came to the dreadful realization there IS no dinner being served tonight, and another hour til I get out of here. And I am sooo hundgry. Ordering a salad to pick up on the way home, I just may inhale it during the drive!

I made baked skinless boneless chicken breast and asparagus stir-fry for dinner.
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Just came to the dreadful realization there IS no dinner being served tonight, and another hour til I get out of here. And I am sooo hundgry. Ordering a salad to pick up on the way home, I just may inhale it during the drive!

I made baked skinless boneless chicken breast and asparagus stir-fry for dinner.

I'm on my way over.
  • SoldierDad
    Options

I'm on my way over.

lol It was good. Not as good as my eggplant stir-fry but good :-)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Your meal sounds like it was yummy! I made homemade beef and vegetable soup and it was yummy too! I do not watch TV either so I have only seen the Biggest Loser once and that was because I was at a friends home and they had the tv on. I was amazed but I guess not intrigued enough to catch it the next week! LOL My home is usually quite except for when my 3 yr old grandson come to stay for a few days, then holy heck breaks loose! I am glad to have but then it is also good to see him go back home! LOL
    I hope you have a restfull night!
  • kittypuff
    kittypuff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just got back from my body combat class...fixed my son some chicken and cheese quesadillas for dinner yum!...now I 'm getting ready to wind down for the night.