30 DAY SHRED RESULTS.

Options
so, i still cant figure out how to post pictures on here, but please please please go checkout my blog to see my result pictures from finishing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred :] :] :]

caixgettingskinny.blogspot.com

Replies

• AllyJ123
    AllyJ123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, huge difference! Way to go :)
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! I will be starting it today.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    Nice work!
    To add photos, go to photobucket.com, make sure your album name has no spaces in it, copy the IMG code, paste it onto your mfp post, change the capitol "IMG"s at both the beginning and end to be lower case "img"s and voila!
  • mhairi81
    mhairi81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Looking good, especially the side and back profile, amazing changes! Very encouraging for me, am only on day 2 of level 1!
  • louloubabydoll
    louloubabydoll Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    In on day 3 of level 1.... Gives me hope that it might work if I stick to it...well done
  • irisic
    irisic Posts: 55
    Options
    great results... well done :)
  • Chiller61
    Options
    Great work, the change is amazing! I have a question though. How many exercise calorie credits did you allow for this workout? how did you figure it out?

Anybody?
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great work, the change is amazing! I have a question though. How many exercise calorie credits did you allow for this workout? how did you figure it out?

Anybody?

i log it as circuit training. i dont have a HRM, so theres no way to know for sure, but im getting results so :]
  • brittanyholocker
    brittanyholocker Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! I start 30DS next month and I hope I have a least half the results you did. Congrats!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! What a difference. You should be very proud of yourself!
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Did you just do the shred alone, or did you incorporate other cardio? You did great! :smile:
    I'm on level 2 day 2!
  • cailinlowe
    Options
    Did you just do the shred alone, or did you incorporate other cardio? You did great! :smile:
    I'm on level 2 day 2!

for the most part, it was just the shred. there were a few random days where i did extra, or did something else in place.. but for the most part, just the shred
  • cailinlowe
    Options
    AMAZING!!! I start 30DS next month and I hope I have a least half the results you did. Congrats!

why not start now?! you will not be disappointed :]
  • babycakes1970
    babycakes1970 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am going to start the 30 day shred on January first 2013. The reason is that I have decided that for the holidays my primary concern is gong to be maintaining my weight loss so far. Also there is going to be just too much good holiday food around in the next month. I am going to have to find the time to take some extra walks in addition to my beginner strength workouts. I still need to get the DVD.

Over the last two years I have lost seventy pounds and am aiming to lose about 25 more.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    WOW! I thought I had good results.....

Way to go! I agree, it's a great program. After 4 months at plateau, the 30DS helped me bust through lose 10 pounds and 12 inches.

You look amazing!!! Makes me want to do it again!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Quannicab
    Options
    I am thinking about purchasing the 30 day shred DVD this week. Do I need to buy weights or other accessories to accommodate me during the workout?
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I also started Insanity after the 30 day shred. I'll complete it on Dec 1. I LOVE it!! Loved the 30ds too, but Insanity is just crazy.lol. it's been something I look forward to doing just about everyday....somedays not so much, but once I get started I am fine. Good luck!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!