Leg Day

Options
Excuse me while I try to walk to my car.

tumblr_mdk0aaUkJh1r5wqwy.gif

Spotted the gif on Tumblr. Had to share. Had me in stitches.

Replies

• MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Did legs this morning then went for a run.

Every leg day I understand why there are so many people in the gym with chicken legs!!! No fun.

Not looking forward to the whole walking thing tomorrow.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I find myself on the other end of the spectrum, I salivate at legs day - make it a habit and it really starts to not hurt all that much. I have gotten to greatly enjoy being able to do decent weights on upper body, but then when it comes time for lower body.. blowing everyone else out of the water who could edge me on upper body.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I would rather suck on a dirty sock than do leg day......but sadly I still force myself twice a week. I hate life the whole time.
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    i prefer doing legs most days to a degree

if i gym it 4 times a week il do 1 heavy squat day - 1 light squat day - 1 heavy - one light

means my legs get something most days i go (:
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I do something leg related each lifting session, 3 times a week. Monday is squats & lunges day, Wednesday is Power Clean (the lightest of the 3), and Friday is Deadlift day. I do them first thing in the weight room. Then I'm free to be a BenchPress Bro, or whatever else I have on the agenda. But legs first, always.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: looks a fraction like me trying to walk down stairs the day after my first ever leg work out! LMAO!!
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Until this week, every workout was leg day. If you want to count deadlifts, every workout is still leg day.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I would rather suck on a dirty sock than do leg day......but sadly I still force myself twice a week. I hate life the whole time.

That. Except I only do it once a week.

Also, that gif made me think of QWOP (which, now that I think about it, may be exactly what the dude was going for). :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmcMG4uxiHk
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    LMAO ....Love leg day...
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    I LOVE leg day. I live on the third floor of my apartment building, no elevator, and I STILL love leg day!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Today was leg day for me too!

"One does not simply *walk* after leg day."
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I <3 leg day... jello legs and all!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I'm doing beach muscles today...smashed it on deads and squats earlier this week.

All boobs and arms for me today, with pullups a maybe depending on how my bicep feels.
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Yeah, today was leg day for me and tomorrow is Spin class! So, Sundays are usually something like that! Made me laugh.
  • KeRAWRi
    KeRAWRi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I did legs yesterday and boy am I sore. I love leg day!!!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I'm doing beach muscles today...smashed it on deads and squats earlier this week.

All boobs and arms for me today, with pullups a maybe depending on how my bicep feels.

This made me laugh because my four year old son says, "Boys don't have boobs, boys have pecs!"
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Excuse me while I try to walk to my car.

tumblr_mdk0aaUkJh1r5wqwy.gif

Spotted the gif on Tumblr. Had to share. Had me in stitches.

Should I feel terrible this makes me laugh hysterically ???