Small NSV

Options
I love the concept of NSV's because we know it can not all be about numbers!

I have alllllwaayyyss crossed my legs when I sit (horrible habit, I know!) but it's just how I'm comfortable. Unfortunately, my big ole thighs have gotten in the way of doing it the "lady-like way" when women are able to completely fold one leg over the other. I would more just cross my leg like a man would when you basically rest the side of your calf on the top of your other thigh. Am I creating the right visual here?

Anyways the other day I was sitting and realized I had my legs completely crossed like a proper lady for once! 50 lbs down and my thighs (still rumble thighs vs. thunder thighs, don't get me wrong) have finally gotten trim enough to cross the dainty way. Whew! It's silly but "it's the little things" that make a difference.

Down40.png
picture hosting

Replies

• glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WOW...you can totally see the difference and that is a great NSV....keep up the great work :)
  • fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    congrats! it's the small things that make a BIG difference..you're looking great! keep up the good work :)
  • MBCook2
    MBCook2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's NOT silly at all!!! Great job & it's well-deserved to feel proud about it. Good work & keep it up!! :)
  • USMC1968
    USMC1968 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You go, girl....
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep it up. Your before and after...wow...keep up your good work!
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    That is actually a really awesome NSV. Way to go! Be totally proud of it! Afterall, you worked hard for it, right?
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It had been years and years since I could cross my legs gracefully. Since I've lost weight, I started crossing them again. My girlfriend told me that was a bad habit. I smiled and told her that I knew that. She looked at me and asked "if you know it is bad for you, why are you still doing it?" I looked at her, smiled even bigger and said "because I CAN". :happy:
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Lookin amazing great job
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! I actually had to look up why it's bad to cross your legs. Oops, news to me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!