I hate myself

Options
2»

Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Being a virgin isn't something to be ashamed of. I am 25 and a virgin and have never had a serious relationship or a REAL kiss (only little pecks). Meh, just haven't found the right guy at the right time yet. No biggie!! I'd rather that than be easy!
  • chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Stop. You're only 22. I have a friend that is 40, a virgin, is morbidly obese, has never kissed a guy and I'm her only friend. Sadly, I am not joking.

START WORKING ON YOURSELF RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!

At 22, that isn't bad. but if you keep it up for 20 more years I will be sad for you lol.

All you have to do is keep moving and be more outgoing! It's not hard! You are in control of your destiny!!!

Your a good person, I value the few friends I have because they are of the good ones, I hope your friend is also values your frienship
  • fine_frenzy
    Options
    bump
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You are in control...things may not be the way you think they should be but God has all of this planned out for a reason and you will see if you just keep on keeping on!!

Stay encouraged and remember you are not alone!
  • hypocritelecter
    hypocritelecter Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The secret here is to stop basing your self worth on milestones/how other people are living. Still a virgin? That's fine! Your body changed after high school? That's fine, too. You have to start SOMEWHERE, so why can't it be here, now? It's really discouraging to compare yourself to other people. Start where you're at now, and keep going. Don't look back. Improve for yourself and build positive, manageable goals- little ones! You have a lot to offer, and hating yourself hinders your progress as well as suppresses your potential. Building your self confidence gives you a strong foundation for success.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! how I start my pity race
    I'm 22
    Virgin
    Just started college
    Never been kissed (if not counting, spin the bottle)
    No to say never been on a date
    i'm even fatter than when i was in high school and already hate myself by that time
    I have started 1000 of diet with any success ever
    And worst than that is that I always know what i'm doing wrong but can not fix it
    Just praying god to help me be who i want to be, be free

Aw, honey. Don't hate yourself. I bet you have some amazing talent or wonderful quality. Your time will come. You're young. It will get better, I promise. Just focus and work on getting to a place where you're happy, whatever that takes.
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    9.19.09-Keep-Your-Chin-Up-.-.-.-Nevermind.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Feel better!
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Yo you got this homes.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Being a virgin isn't something to be ashamed of. I am 25 and a virgin and have never had a serious relationship or a REAL kiss (only little pecks). Meh, just haven't found the right guy at the right time yet. No biggie!! I'd rather that than be easy!

Wait, so not being a virgin=being easy? Or did I misunderstand that statement of yours?