FEMA Death Camps/NWO "Conspiracy" - Whats your thoughts?

Options
iKapuniai
iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
WARNING: LONG POST!

Also, I want to preface this by saying: This is incredibly far fetched, I know. It might sound crazy. It might sound like another "End of the World" crap story. I am not a very gullable person, it's not easy to suade me on things, but I've done some extensive research on this and can't seem to find anything to contradict it or make me believe it isn't true, so IDK... but I'd like to know everyone elses thoughts and opinions about it. Maybe someone else can think of a way to rationalize everything and make me feel better? lol

K, so my friend and I were talking and we came up on the conversation of the whole "End of the World 2012" thing and we got into a long discussion about FEMA, Obama's re-election (being a set up cause he's NWO), the Illuminati, the New World Order, and all these things that seem to intertwine/overlap.

So first: We talked about the Georgia Guidestones, that were built by a company that was hired on by an unknown someone under the alias of "R.C. Christian" in 1979. R.C. disappeared once the thing was built. The guidestones feature four upright stones with one on top, and on each side of the stones have guidelines/some kind of "commandments" in several different languages. The one "guideline" my friend and I talked about were the first and most important one that set off the entire conversation.
The Guideline reads: "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature".

Then the conversation went on to HAARP, which is a military-funded research program that many believe have some kind of telescope or scientific machine that can somehow either create or amplify super natural disasters, and many blame them for a lot of recent disasters and believe HAARP may be able to create the "End of the world" disaster that ruins us all.

Then we went on to talk about the re-election of Obama (neither of us vote, we are not very political people, just sayin' - we aint bias lol), and how it may have been some kind of set up by the Illuminati who are essentially the leaders and believers of the New World Order. We heard that Obama is PRO NWO and may be the one to declare Martial Law soon that will pretty much lead to a new age Holocaust.

Why do we say that? Next topic: FEMA, which stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency. This is a Department of Homeland Security agency whose purpose is to respond to any crazy disasters that happen in the US. To "help", allegedly. The governor of the state where the disaster is must declare a sort of localized martial law, or "state of emergency", in order for FEMA to come in and clean up the mess, provide help, food, shelter, etc. They are supposedly the "good guys". However, they proved nothing during Hurricane Katrina, which lead us to our next conversation, the general conspiracy theory that had my friend and I both thinking.

So... my friend and I are starting to wonder if the "end of the world" has something to do with Obama declaring Martial Law. For those who aren't familiar with Martial Law, here's what I got from Wikipedia:
"Martial law is the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis"

With the extreme and rare Martial Law also comes the removal of all freedoms and rights (forget the Bill of Rights and Constitution, it's gone), the implementation of curfews and the military's right to pretty much shoot you on the spot if you so much as give them a dirty look. Not sugar coating it lol We believe that FEMA, who has thus far proved to be "saviors", when really we are begining to wonder if they are the ones that will soon take over once Martial Law has been declared, and bring on the new Holocaust of 2012, or come together with the military and UN/NWO to bring on World War 3, to comply with the Georgia Guidestone that says humanity must be 500,000 or less to keep balance/order in the world.

Why FEMA?
Another good question, here's what we think:
1. FEMA Trains. - There have been a ton of trains being seen throughout the US that are about 2 cars high. The FRONT (at least what we believe to be the front) is that they are for car transportation. However, there's been rumors (not sure if there is proof yet) that there are human shackles lined up in each train. The theory is that FEMA will use these trains to transport people during times of emergencies ("civil unrest" and ****) that will take them to "shelter". Really, they're taking them to their demise.
Which brings on the next thing:
2. FEMA CAMPS... aka "FEMA death camp" or "FEMA concentration camp". There are a TON of FEMA camps located throughout the US that are guarded with armed troops (US and non US), which also have barbed wires on the tops of fences with the barbed wires pointing inward (meaning to keep someone IN - not out). There's a ton of info and youtube videos of this (and everything else FEMA related) that proves it.
Another thing to be rumored is that on these FEMA camps, you'll find facilities that look like huge storage rooms, but are in fact huge microwaves... for people. Or should i say "sheeple". Basically, you walk in, they turn it on, and you implode, resulting in a nice, clean death without the mess... which leads me to the next thing:
3. FEMA COFFINS. They're everywhere. There are THOUSANDS of these black "casket liners" that are made to accomodate 3 bodies at a time. They're in every state, in every FEMA camp, ready for their recipients (just like the camps - ready for us.).

Another thing we heard/researched: Apparently, the NWO has a list made out. A red list and a blue list (there may be a black and yellow list too, not sure - didn't research this part much). Apparently in the next few weeks, all from the red list (anyone who obviously oppose and/or threat the NWO) will be taken from their homes at approximately 4am (what day? we don't know - we can guess [12/21 anyone?]), and killed either on the spot, during transport to the camp, or once they get to the camp. Those on the other lists are considered a non-threat and will be taken to the camp to be "reprogramed" into the New World and will be dictated on everything. But keep in mind, the magic number is 500,000 people... in the WORLD. So... even the lives of those on the non-red list will be very questionable. Apparently, everbody is already on one of these lists and the military/FEMA/Illuminati/NWO or whoever else already has their plans and preparations being made.

So the conspiracy theory in whole is: Something will happen (civil war, civil "unrest" by poverty, the dollar value goes down and we get crazy, world war 3, natural disaster, etc) that will force Obama to declare Martial Law. Military/FEMA takes over. Our rights and freedoms are instantly taken from us. Hell will break loose. FEMA will come to the rescue, transport us in these human shackled trains to these concentration camps, and we'll be put to death or lifelong slavery by the NWO, essentially repeating history.

I've tried to research articles, videos and ANYTHING else that contradicts any of these rumors/conspiracies to put me more at ease and rationalize the whole thing for me, but I couldn't find anything. The two articles I DID find didn't give me any proof or good reasons why this theory WOULDNT or COULDNT happen, nor did it help me rationalize anything.

Then I was thinking, TRYING to make myself feel better and rationalize: Well, Fema IS there to help bounce us back from disaster, so naturally they WOULD have camps, and coffins and trains and **** incase anything should happen, that's what they do, that's their job. But as many times as I tried telling myself that, with everything else I heard/read/watched/researched, nothing helped. I'm still chilled to my bones at the possibility/probability of it all.

With all the research I've done, pictures I've seen, video footage I've watched, and all the current happenings in the world that coincides perfectly with the entire scenario, I still don't feel good after having heard and talked about all this crap.

So... I'd like to know what YOUR thoughts/opinions are about this whole conspiracy theory. I hope someone can make sense of it all and rationalize it in a way that I can't, and make these bad feelings I have disappear lol

Wikipedia: New World Order: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

Wikipedia: Georgia Guidestones: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Wikipedia: Martial Law: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law

Wikipedia: FEMA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMA

Wikipedia: Illuminati: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Google was also my friend during my researching.

Replies

• lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I-want-to-believe-poster.jpg
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Buddy, can you spare some tinfoil?
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Perhaps a tinfoil hat will make those bad feelings disappear. Or the ability to read critically. Or not rely on google for your information.

Also, if you dislike or mistrust the president, you could do the rational thing and vote. But you didn't, so obviously you are going to get lynched by FEMA. Or something. The stupid was too overwhelming for me to wade through.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Think of what you could accomplish if you put this kind of energy into something sane...
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Also, I predict that this will get locked in exactly 11 posts' time. By the FEMAlluminati!!
  • farfoorah
    Options
    99124221did_not_read.gif
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    hmmmm....very interesting. So, what would other countries have in place in this scenario? It seems the USA is sorted out, what about Mexico and Canada? Europe?
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    AQV9L.gif
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Please see a doctor.
  • iKapuniai
    Options
    LOL

I swear I'm not crazy lmao It was just a conversation I had with my friend, probably our paranoia getting the best of us, but it makes sense to me.
    However, I do accept persecution and criticism with open arms. That's the whole point of it.

But to those that feel they need to be major ****heads about it: Yall can suck the big one.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Do you happen to live where smoking whacky weed has just been made legal? This may be the problem.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    090921-conspiracy-550.jpg
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Say whaaaaa?
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

But to those that feel they need to be major ****heads about it: Yall can suck the big one.

The Crying Game Redux?
  • iKapuniai
    Options
    hmmmm....very interesting. So, what would other countries have in place in this scenario? It seems the USA is sorted out, what about Mexico and Canada? Europe?

That IS a good question. That's another thing that makes me wonder... if that theory were true, there's over 7 billion people in the entire world... there's no way in hell there's enough troops in the world to make it work. At least not in any organized way lol But yeah, good point!
  • iKapuniai
    Options
    090921-conspiracy-550.jpg

LOL <3 it
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable.

What are you waiting for? Make one today!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    OMG! :laugh: Crazy people crack me up!
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    this-is-what-happens-when-you-where-a-tinfoil-hat-too-long.jpg

Crud. What tags do I put to embed the picture as opposed to just a link?
    Edited to add: Got it!
  • iKapuniai
    Options

The Crying Game Redux?

Have no idea what you mean by that, but okay, sure lol
This discussion has been closed.