No More Excuses - Week 13

Options

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Good Thursday morning...Off to type. I have to work a few hours for national company and then type two more tapes for local docs. Going to lunch with hubby today. Maybe we'll make it to Applebee's. Have a great day.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning all!!!! Off to a meeting to "Sit" all day!!! YUCK!!! I will have to find somehow to get some walking in or something. Will make it to curves tonight so that is good!!!!

Everyone have a great day!
    Ann
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thursdays are my weigh ins. And today i came in at 183.5 pounds. I'm down 3 and a half pounds this week. Yay me :)

sarina
  • tamelab
    Options
    Thursdays are my weigh ins. And today i came in at 183.5 pounds. I'm down 3 and a half pounds this week. Yay me :)

sarina

Great job, Sarina!!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sarina, you are kicking bu*&, keep up the good work.

Well I was running late today, and had my old standby Sausage Biscuit at McDonalds. (12g Sat Fat and over 1000mg sodium) I was feeling guilty about it, so I decided to add a little to my workout, so today I ran 4 miles instead of 3.

Hope everyone is doing well.
  • justjack51
    Options

Jack - not that it really matters but I just wanted to clarify, is the chart (great work by the way) is it this weeks chart, or are the dates wrong, I am reading it as it would be the 24th weigh in.

It is this weeks Weigh-ins, but I used the last chart we had from 2 weeks ago for previous data.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options

Jack - not that it really matters but I just wanted to clarify, is the chart (great work by the way) is it this weeks chart, or are the dates wrong, I am reading it as it would be the 24th weigh in.

It is this weeks Weigh-ins, but I used the last chart we had from 2 weeks ago for previous data.

Got ya, that makes sense.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Evening everyone...The family had McRib sandwiches for dinner but they were 550 cals and 26 grams of fat each, so I decided to try the Morningstar Farms riblets instead. With a regular hamburger bun they have 6 grams of fat and 330 cals. They are very good. I was expecting them to be terrible but I was pleasantly surprised.

Jack...Congrats on the 4 miles! That is awesome. I am still putting along on week 6 of Couch to 5K. I am almost afraid to move on up. I am thinking about signing up for a 5K in April just to force myself to try to finish one.

G'night
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good Friday morning all...It is pouring rain here. It was sleeting last night so they scheduled a 2 hour delay for school today. It turned into a cold rain but the boys got to sleep late anyway. Gotta start typing now. Today used to be my day off but I am working extra now. I had a good week with eating and exercising. Today is gym day.

Everybody have a good Friday and a happy weekend.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    YEAYYYYYY!!! ITS FRIDAY!!!! Good morning to you all.
    Sarina...good job!!! Keep it up girl

Yesterday was not a good day on calories I'm sure. I didn't get them written down but being in a meeting atmosphere....YUCK! Had a donut for breakfast....roast beef, mashed potatoes, corn, and a roll for lunch...peach cobler for desert. then had a cookie at break. Still ate dinner too! NOT A GOOD DAY!!! At least I did make it to curves last night so I did get some excercise in. BUT....today is new and here we go!!!!

Suppose to get some yucky weather again on Sunday so will enjoy the first part of the week-end!!! ;)

Any football fans on here?????Who's your pick for Sunday? If you are having parties, what are you serving!!! Good low cal stuff!!!!

Have a happy day!
    Ann
  • justjack51
    Options
    I was bad tonight!!!! We went out for mexican and I made bad choices. I have a feeling I may gain a couple lbs this weekend.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Happy Saturday. Jack...I'm not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow either!!!! I start out really good on the day, and then it goes downhill. I do try and offset by excercising a little more or harder. Hopefully it will pay off.

Well, off to do housework so I better get off the computer and get busy.

have a great week-end
    Ann
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Just a quick note, I haven't had a very good day either. Was at the rink this morning for a skating competition, and had a rink burger, fries, and some popcorn. Then topped that off with a double fudge chocolate cookie dough blizzard. yum yum, ouch, tummy hurts.

Will try to eat not to bad the rest of the day, and Sunday shouldnt be to bad.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi all...I had a busy morning so just now had time to post. Youngest had bowling this morning and then to the scout shop to get supplies for the Pinewood Derby. I came home and snuck in a little nap and now I have to go to the gym so I can eat pizza with the family tonight. Sounds like a junk food weekend for most of us. I'm sure I'll see it tomorrow on the scale but that is okay. We didn't get snow here, just rain. Hope ya'll have a great weekend.
  • tamelab
    Options
    It is so late. I can't believe I'm still up. I just wanted to post a quick yeah me moment. I did the treadmill and only intended to run my 10 minutes, walk 5 and then run the other 10, but I ran the first 10 and then just kept going. I did the whole 25 minutes running and felt amazing. I think I could have continued on but I didn't want to over do it and then not be able to walk tomorrow. Just had to let ya'll know.

G'night:yawn:
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Superbowl Sunday everybody...Have a great day!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    It is so late. I can't believe I'm still up. I just wanted to post a quick yeah me moment. I did the treadmill and only intended to run my 10 minutes, walk 5 and then run the other 10, but I ran the first 10 and then just kept going. I did the whole 25 minutes running and felt amazing. I think I could have continued on but I didn't want to over do it and then not be able to walk tomorrow. Just had to let ya'll know.

G'night:yawn:

That is awesome Tammy!!!! Good for you!!! Happy superbowl day to you as well. GO SAINTS!!!! I really am not a saints fan, but would like to see them win one for their community!!!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Well weigh in wasn't as bad as I had anticipated......163.2. YEAY. i can't believe it though. decided to weigh in in the afternoon to be a little more true on for weight......it didn't make a whole lot of difference. I think there must just be a change in scales from mine and the one at curves....

Everyone have a great Sunday!!!!

Ann
  • justjack51
    Options
    Send me your weigh-ins.

Hurry before you eat all the pizza, chips, dip and wings. Ill post everything around noon tomorrow.

Just kidding (hopefully)
  • justjack51
    Options
    2500 calories today (-1120).

I think this is the single biggest calorie day since I have been on this diet.

I completely fell off the wagon, but I plan to get back on it tomorrow. If you want a good laugh, check out my food log from today.