Hi everyone! 21/F/121->115 anyone simliar?

Options
Hello,

I'm a university student, 21 years old, 5'3"

SW 141
CW 121.4
GW 115 or 110

I want to get to my goal weight then pick up HIIT and weight lifting so I can increase my calories while maintaining and recompositioning my body so I get to around 18% body fat, right now I'm 22.4% --- 18% is like those hot not too muscular /not anorexic models

If anyone has simliar goals I would love to talk. I know there are a lot of people who are much heavier and losing 100s of pounds, I am very impressed by you, my mom is actually doing the same thing right now. I want you all to know you are incredibly inspirational --- makes me even wish sometimes I would gain like 200 pounds then lose it to show everyone what a badass I can be.

On the other hand, smaller framed women with similar needs to mine need a different program so if you are out there I'm out here!!

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    stick with wanting to lose body fat and get shredded :) It is a long slow road to dropping 200...I went from 210 to 170 and that was hard enough...

Feel free to add me..sounds like we have similar goals..I am trying to get to 12% body fat...