5'0 -5'3"

Options
I just joined today but I need people to compare myself to-- my goal is to look like

this http://brosome.com/vida-guerra-struts-her-cute-groovy-body-once-again/vida-guerra-vixen-visions-5/

I know right..but aim high or go home. Why the **** not.. so here are my states, I'm very petite, really small frame 5'3"

SW: 141 - this was my highest weight ever
CW: 121.4 22.4% body fat
GW1: 115
GW2: 115-117 with 18% body fat

Replies

• ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Hey, that is totally doable. I am 5'1 and my story is in my ticker. Current BF% is between 15 and16%.

Good luck!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    She has a gorgeous body.

Me:
    Height: 5'1"
    SW: 141
    CW: 110
    GW: 105 (or 15% body fat, whichever comes first)
    Body Fat: 16-17%
    Goal Body Fat: 15%

My goal weight is low, but I have a really small frame too. BMI isn't a good indicator for me.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    you can do it.you jus have to find a program and stick to it. Remember it takes your body about six weeks to adapt to any new regimen..

I started IF about seven weeks ago and have lost about 1% body fat and have seen strength gains..but it took time...
  • feefie04
    feefie04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" but I have a thick/wide frame (wide shoulders and ribcage) so my weight sits on me very differently than someone with a smaller frame my height... I'm a size 12 but started at 175 lbs... I'm only aiming to get down to whatever is sustainable for me (which will probably be somewhere around 140).

I want to decrease my BF from 30% to 20%, but it's going to be a nice, long process because I want to sustain it and short people lose weight slowly.

Once I reach that, we will see how happy I am with myself. I really enjoy my lady-curves, and I have been 125 before and it wasn't as cute (for me, because of the large frame). I just felt the need to change my eating habits because I was still slowly gaining 5 or 8 pounds a year, and almost into another size. I think I would like to be an ultimate size 8, but a loose size 10 would be great too :).
  • asya1234
    Options
    You can definitely be 125 fast and easily. Its about a change in perspective.

What is helping most is recognizing that I was MEANT to be skinny-fit-healthy. I was overweight, I didn't feel sexy, I felt older.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!