Which Appliance

Options
My father has a Vitamix and loves it but I can't come off the hip for that kind of money. I have been looking and I was wondering what people have and use. I'm down to the Nutri Bullet or the new Ninja Mega Kitchen (1500 watt) Ninja. The Ninja Mega Kitchen offers more versatility for preparing more in the kitchen than the Nutra Bullet from what I have noticed.

Replies

• jumperpuddle
    Options
    Get what you can afford. If could I would get these blenders in this order that I could afford at the time.
    1 Vita-Mix
    2. 3 hp Omega Blender
    3. Ninja Mega Blender
    4. Department Store Blender

We make Super Green Smoothies first then other food items second. So what I am stating our number one thought is Super Green Smoothies with the blender.

If you should decide on the department store blender get a 50.00 one at Walmart or something. Use a carrot or celery stick to poke the food and ice into the blades. So always have those around. Make the Super Green Smoothies a little thinner with soy milk or water or tomato juice, etc.. It is more the system of doing things with Super Green Smoothies than the super duper machine. There is a book out there that we feel can't be beat for a small price that uses the department store blender only. The book is called THE SMOOTHIES BIBLE by Pat Crocker. It even shows how to use wild edibles and powdered herbs, etc.. Go to this web site and take a look at it. Highly recommend!
    http://www.hamiltonbooks.com
    tap in Smoothies or the name of the book in their search. We wouldn't be without it.
    If you are into Super Green Smoothies, we have a web site you can check out. In GOOGLE tap in the search engine
    SUPER GREEN SMOOTHIES USING WILD EDIBLES
    or this web address...............
    https://www.facebook.com/SuperGreenSmoothies?ref=hl
    See you there ( :
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    FIY, just watching Good Morning America this morning and they have the Omega blenders in their steals and deals. I have not used it, but for those who are interested in one it is 50% only for today, and you have to go through the ABCnews website..