Now this sh** is getting serious, my friends!

Options
Hello all of you!

I am very happy that I made it to this page and I hope I will stay here for a while :). My name is Paula, I am from Austria but I'm currently in the States as an Aupair.

My weightloss story is ENDLESS. I was always a little chubby when I was a kid, as a teenager I had an eating disorder (still have to fight it from time to time). It's weird, because when I look back, I've always felt fat but when I now look at the jeans I was wearing when I was 16...well...I think I could probably fit my arm now where my legs were supposed to be!
I weight 180lbs and I'm a 5'9''. I think I look okay (meh!) but I want to improve my looks. I'd like to shrink down to a size 10 (I am currently a size 14) and my goal would be 140-150 lbs, but I also want to build up my muscles so I don't focus a lot on the scale.

I tried for so long so hard to get rid of that gross jiggle jiggle and wobble wobble, but I failed. I now know why: nutrition. 83% of your health and bodyweight are what you EAT. And I ate ****, to be precise. I wasn't very informed about all my foods and what kind of nutrients I need. But this is soooo important. I love the fitnesspal app, because it really lists every fat and proteins and calories and everything. It's the sugar and the carbs and the lack of protein. Boo me!
But this is about to change and I hope I can make some good friends here and read a lot of good stories, share experiences and so on.

That's me for now!

All the best,
Paula

PS: I LOVE yoga, so if some of you like that too I'd love to talk about your experiences with it.
Again: Yoga = LOVE!