Hi, I am new

Options
Our school nurse also has been working hard to get us all fit and in good health. We first started an eight week (Steps walked) and as of Feb. 1st we are beginning our version of The Biggest Loser for eight weeks. This is going to be so much fun and such a modivation for us all. So feel free to tag me and cheer me on. Getting healthy for the rest of my life!!!!

Replies

• bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    welcome! good luck with your biggest loser challenge!
  • kameron7
    Options
    Thank you for all of your support it is hard to do it alone so I'll be your encouragement when you need it as well....good luck:smooched:
  • cfclifton75
    Options
    hi im new also. decided i wanted to have a healthy year feel better physically and about my self. a friend at work told me about this site thought i would try it
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    its a great site! good luck to you as well!
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well here we are at the end of our Biggest Loser challenge. No, I'm not the biggest loser but have dropped 5lbs and am certainly proud of every lb! I'm still working toward my fitness goal and will make it through with lots of prayers and help from others around me. Good luck to everyone out there trying to lose those extra pounds and getting your life back!!!:smile::heart: