Breaking Dawn Part 2

Options
2»

Replies

• AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I saw it... and, man was it good. :tongue:

I was sitting there screaming my head off at the end, though. Totally suprise ending. Had everyone freaking out.
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart is the sexiest woman alive!! I want to marry her and never let her go!! :D:D

I get depressed everytime I hear twilight :'(
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Had a good time! Through the end I kept thinking, ok they will fix this b/c this is not right and loved the what they did with it! Was a good way to make the end more exciting than what happened in the book :)

I was literally screaming through the ending. I loved how they fixed it, though... but, I was about to leave there for a bit and demand my money back. A friend had told me to expect to be angry... but, not to leave. I was holding off because of that... but, I was literally about to have a heart attack.

Yes... I take these stories very seriously. LOL.
  • Pnknlvr96
    Pnknlvr96 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hahaha.....if a werewolf eats a vamp...does his poo sparkle?

Yes but only in the sunlight.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    What I learned from Twilight is that girls should ALWAYS go for the guy who will abuse them over the guy who will treat them like an equal. Also learned that sex before marriage is bad and that you get knocked up immediately after your first time, you HAVE to have the fetus that's slowly killing you and then your partner has to bite the fetus out of your stomach.......

Stephanie Myers committed crimes against literature......
  • Shag79
    Shag79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Saw it, loved it, want more. TWIHARDs!!!. Suck-it if you don't like it. :)