Hey guys!!!

Options
Well I am officially trying my very first diet...and I am clueless!!! I am hoping you guys can help me through this so I am successful. I had my first child 19 months ago and I weigh as much as I did when I had him. I was always an active child so weight was never an issue. Well due to child birth and a job where I sit on my butt everyday I am now struggling with weight. Please help guys!!! I need all the support I can get. I have been on weight watchers for a week now and have lost 2 lbs. From what I have read all over the internet that is good progress....right??

Replies

• scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    Well I am officially trying my very first diet...and I am clueless!!! I am hoping you guys can help me through this so I am successful. I had my first child 19 months ago and I weigh as much as I did when I had him. I was always an active child so weight was never an issue. Well due to child birth and a job where I sit on my butt everyday I am now struggling with weight. Please help guys!!! I need all the support I can get. I have been on weight watchers for a week now and have lost 2 lbs. From what I have read all over the internet that is good progress....right??
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congrats on your first week and 2lbs down! Welcome to MFP - this is a great place for help, info, motivation, and support! Glad you joined us.
  • scostello24
    Options
    Thanks....I am reading the posts and I am trying to find this BMR??? What is that???
  • kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 2lbs!!! That is really awesome. I am new here as well, I just wanted to congratulate you on your success!
  • kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    The "BMR" is in the tools section in the upper right hand corner. It just calculates how many calories you would lose... I think if you sat in bed all day.
  • scostello24
    Options
    Thanks...I got you. Obviously I did that already when I signed up...I guess there goes my moment for the day:laugh: Well I am glad you joined too. The way I see it every little bit of "GOOD" support is more helpful tools to our reach our goals. Good luck to you:flowerforyou: