My Daily Summary ...

Sarah219
Sarah219 Posts: 46
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi again , My daily summary box is staying on yesterdays even though i completed it for yesterday and have started adding food for todat ????? help anyone ...it didnt do it yesterday ?????:embarassed:

Replies

• jaycee76
    jaycee76 Posts: 325 Member
    Just flick it on at the top next to the calander (the arrow that lets you look back and forward). Mine is the same, I think it is because of the site being american or wherever its from!
    Although mine is set up to english time scale it never changes early on!
  • jaycee76
    Sorry I should have said... go into track food as normal - the calender is there x
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    I agree, it must be set to the US, I'm in Germany, so mine did the same thing! This is the first time it's happened to me, it's a bit annoying, sigh! :-P :)
  • jaycee76
    I think we have to wait until it turns midnight in the American city that the site is hosted from. Even if you have got it to UK time (which I have) it happens every day until later in the morning.
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    For ALL who is having this problem, go to your settings and change your time zone. I am 8 hours different from the East Coast. I no longer have that problem once I set the time zone and it will also reflect your time zone when people post replies and so forth. Hope that helps
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    I'm in the US - and at 4 AM it was still set at yesterday's - I had to log out and back in and it then changed.
This discussion has been closed.