how to record your Wii play as exercise?

Options
Ok so I boxed for 30 minutes how would you all suggest recording that? I have no clue how many calories it would burn.

Replies

• rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ok so I boxed for 30 minutes how would you all suggest recording that? I have no clue how many calories it would burn.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Under your exercise tab, in the Cardio area, either put it in as boxing and it will pull up some choices for you or maybe as low-impact aerobics? One of these should work!
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    thanks a million I was really confused.:flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I don't even know how to find out how many calories you've burnt for certain things so I've been using the closest thing to what I've been doing. It's probably not always accurate but at least I'm moving!LOL. Don't laugh but I was doing country line dancing this morning!!
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    I don't even know how to find out how many calories you've burnt for certain things so I've been using the closest thing to what I've been doing. It's probably not always accurate but at least I'm moving!LOL. Don't laugh but I was doing country line dancing this morning!!

I wouldn't dream of laughing at that!! Sounds fun. Also there is a great web site - caloriesperhour.com - that will tell you how many calories you burn doing lots of things - from walking and gardening to sex! It takes into account your age, weight, and gender I think. Cool site to play with!
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    thanks a million I was really confused.:flowerforyou:
    You're very welcome! :flowerforyou: