Pssssst..... HEY YOU!

Options
YER MOM!

No, I'm not talking 'bout yer mama. BUT.....what are some of your favorite "sayings" from growing up?

I said "yer mom" A LOT. And dude. Heck, I still say both of them. DUUUUUDEEE, yer mom! And I'm not even from Cali! WHAT?

Replies

• DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Some of mine are "slick as snot", "greek Gods and itty bitty fishes", and putting "wicked" in front of everything. Wicked cool, right?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You're such a Potsie.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    I say sweet tits a lot.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Cool bananas
  • 319tokona
    Options
    "cool beans" "**** bird" "****ing around" (can we say that on here?) maybe I should stop... hehe
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I used to say "void" all the time. "That car is void" etc. I have no idea why but I'm glad I don't say it anymore. lol :glasses:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Dude. I say dude all the time.

I think that's about it.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    sike!!! as in "hey that's a cool trapper keeper. SIIIIIIKE!! it's last years model, you look like an idiot"

i think you mean 'psych'....
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Everything here is 'savage', 'lethal' or 'class'....The opposite being 'muck' or 'boke'... It's a whole other language...
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    DUH!!!!!!!!
  • Jay_Jay_
    Jay_Jay_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This thread is the bomb.
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Jesus H Christ on a popsicle stick...

I have a lot of useless movie quotes from cheesy and weird movies from the 70's and 80's and 90's as well that go through my head...

I used to recite Buford T. Justice all the time from Smokey and the Bandit...almost got my butt kicked a few times because of that ha ha ha
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Dude... I just cant help it. Awesome-sauce and coolbeans too. I blame my children.
    'Holy Jesus Christ on a bicycle' often comes before a 'why the feck did you do/say that' with the kids too.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    sike!!! as in "hey that's a cool trapper keeper. SIIIIIIKE!! it's last years model, you look like an idiot"

i think you mean 'psych'....

If you are going to police people at least come up with an answer as well for the question...sheesh.

yer mommma, dude, seriously
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I remember "yonks" was a word I used a lot when I was a kid, as in "I haven't heard anyone say that in yonks" :smile:

And "dude", and "yo"... still use them with some of my friends... guess we never grew out of them lol
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Negatory Ghost Rider!
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Tough Tit......
    Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry.....
  • Kathrynaline
    Options
    How about.......sick. This is sick, thats sick. but sick is good right?
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I am from Cali originaly, and "dude" is still in my vocab, far too much. Yer mom was a favorite as well. Being form northern cal, nearl Sacramento, we said "hella" a lot, too.

That car is hella sweet!
    This pizza is hella good!
    Those Raiders hella suck!
  • 319tokona
    Options
    "cool beans" "**** bird" "****ing around" (can we say that on here?) maybe I should stop... hehe

The forum programming blocked all my fun words so you have to use your imagination. Grrrrr F&%K it!