Before & after pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Well first off you looked gorgeous before as you do after!!! Awesome job!!!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! Great job!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Great results!!!!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! U look strong and lean now
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    I can't wait to be your before! :) You are doing amazing and doesn't it feel good to be kick-*kitten* strong? :)
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You're stunning!!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with the before,too! You are hot!
  • jrback
    jrback Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes, girl! Your arms and shoulders are amazing!
  • Rlopez913
    Rlopez913 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great. I want those shoes!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure your before picture is hotter than my after picture will be.

But your after picture... woooooo whee! Girlfriend, you are hot! And your shoulders! Them are some super-sexy shoulders!

Great job! You are a beautiful woman and your hard work and dedication really shows.

Is it ok that I hate you just a wee little bit? ;) (kidding, of course!)
  • DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    beautiful!!!
    can i ask how tall you are and what your starting weight was?

Yes, I'm 5'4 & my starting weight was around 155. I've been as low as 106 during this journey. That was scary & it was before I learned how to eat right & put on muscle. Right now I'm maintaining around 115 but I don't really weigh myself anymore because I'm one if those people who gets obsessed with the number on the scale.
  • DJ2120
    Options
    I'm pretty sure your before picture is hotter than my after picture will be.

But your after picture... woooooo whee! Girlfriend, you are hot! And your shoulders! Them are some super-sexy shoulders!

Great job! You are a beautiful woman and your hard work and dedication really shows.

Is it ok that I hate you just a wee little bit? ;) (kidding, of course!)

Lol thanks so much! You will get there too
  • DJ2120
    Options
    Thanks again so very much for all the lovely comments!
  • bail8gent
    Options
    Very Impressive but honestly you didn't seem heavy or overweight to begin with but Really awesome tone and definition!!
    Have a nice weekend : )
  • DJ2120
    Options
    Very Impressive but honestly you didn't seem heavy or overweight to begin with but Really awesome tone and definition!!
    Have a nice weekend : )

Thanks! Everyone says that too, that I didn't really need to lose. But I feel much better now than I did back then & I know I'm healthier because I lived on junk food & wasn't the least bit active.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Love it....Very pretty girl and you can surely be a model....Great Transformation...
  • DJ2120
    Options
    Love it....Very pretty girl and you can surely be a model....Great Transformation...

That's so sweet! Thank u!
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    you look so pretty before too! I can see the toning though in the after. Great job!
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Pretty before, and stunning after!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!