"workout jams" ipod playlist tunes suggestions??

Options
Just wondering what everyone likes to listen to while running, training, etc. Right now I have about one hours worth of music, but I want more, so I don't get bored of the same. I am open to almost any music genres (please no tejano, foreign language, or classical) as long as they are upbeat and motivating. Music that really pumps me up, that I have on my ipod now are: Black-eyed Peas - Let's get it started in here, Kanye West - Stronger, Bush - Machinehead, Volcano Girls - Veruca Salt, Ke$ha - Tik Tok, A/C DC - You shook me all night long, Nelly - Its getting hott in herre. Please give me some more ideas!!

Replies

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Easy --- go to Fitmusic.com, MotionTraxx.com, or podrunner.com - these sites have really good podcasts FREE to download - between 1/2 hour and hour-plus long, I always wear out before the podcast does!
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    my three favourite workout songs at the moment are Shakira - she wolf, lady gaga - just dance and Muse - Supermassive black hole

but also on my workout playlist i have:

The veronicas - 4ever, untouched, hook me up, this love and popular
    Heather Small - Proud (for cool down)
    Paramore - ingnorance and decode
    the vengaboys - boom boom boom boom
    Papa Roach - to be loved
    moulan rouge - lady marmalade
    christina aguilera - aint no other man
    Twilight - bellas lullaby (for cool down)

Other stuff i listen too when in the gym is Ashlee Simpson, Bullet for my Valentine, Evenescense, Shakira Stacie Orrico
    I just tend to put my ipod on shuffle and see what comes on
  • aarti4628
    Options
    My Favourite Songs are :

1. Let the bass Kick in Miami ***** - Chuckie and Lmfao
    2. All I ever wanted - Basshunter
    3. I'll fly with you(Trance Mix) - Gigi D'Agostino
    :glasses:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    All of Britney Spears new music is great for running because it's about 140 bpm. So it sets a great pace!