Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Me too!

JUMPJUMPJUMP
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    CANNOT wait!

The book will still be better though; they always are.
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    I saw the trailer at the movie 'Skyfall' last week. I nudged my son and husband in the ribs with a 'I wanna see that!'
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    I really need to find someone willing to see this with me, this might be the first time I go to a movie alone! lol
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    I'm looking forward to it too. Will be back home in nz when it's released. Even thinking of visiting hobbiton while I'm there!
  • *SQUEALS* I'm so excited for this film! Even more than i was Breaking Dawn Part 2 (tuesday can't come quick enough!!!) But The Hobbit ....... *Squeals again*
    I daren't watch trailer as everytime i do i think i pee a little with glee! LOL!
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    So. Excited. Can buy tickets for midnight showings on Fandango already! Win, win.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    CANNOT wait!

Im reading it with my 9 year old now so he is ready to come see it with me opening weekend
  • TerminatorFRS86
    TerminatorFRS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Been waiting for this day some 25 years now...first had this read to me when I was about 8...re-read the book many times. Loved LOTR, and fully expect this to actually be BETTER than the book...only in that it will include soo much more material from Tolkien.
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    CANNOT wait!

Im reading it with my 9 year old now so he is ready to come see it with me opening weekend

That is great! You are awesome for encouraging your son to read!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Bouncing here! Can't wait!

Got LOTR here to read to my OH. She loves them, loves to hear them read x
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Bouncing here! Can't wait!

Got LOTR here to read to my OH. She loves them, loves to hear them read x

I haven't read LOTR in several years, but I'd love to do it again. I read them every year in college and high school.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    We all know the book will be better but the movie still looks like it's going to be really good! Cant wait to go see it! :D
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    I HAVE to read the book...I'm such a slacker!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    i was reading that if you see the IMAX version you will get to watch the first 9 minutes of the new star treak movie...sold!

or if you see the regular version you will get the see the trailer for the new star trek movie.