Pure Green Coffee Bean?

Options
Any thoughts/results on Pure Green Coffee Bean with Svetol?

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Waste of money.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I prefer a dark roast, black.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    If quick fixes, "belly fat blasters" and the like actually worked, why would anyone choose to be fat?

Stop needlessly contributing to the X billion dollar diet industry, even if Dr. Oz said it works.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.
  • alana1966
    Options
    I tried them - 800 mg twice a day for the last week - I have not lost AN OUNCE - despite exercising every day and staying within my calories (I would normally have lost 1.5 pounds in this last week). I have not noticed ANY boost in energy whatsoever (which is actually what I was hoping for). So, $50 from Sangsters - down the drain. I tried them, and will finish the bottle, but won't buy them again.
  • TonyasLosinglt
    TonyasLosinglt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've had great success on it.

I have dealt with nothing but gain for years since my run-in with prednisone. I jumped from 125 pounds to 230 within six months! I went from happy, healthy, muscular, and active to a blubbery mess in what felt like moments. I've been poked, prodded, tested, and quizzed. Nobody knows why I can't lose like "normal" people.

I'm not one to encourage pills. Even a doctor encouraged me to try Alli at one point and I told him his license should be taken away for even suggesting it. I have too many friends around me that claim to have tried "everything" as they sit there scarfing down an 800 calorie McDeath with a side of fries and a shake, so I know too many are looking for the easy solution.

I have not taken the easy route, by any means. I burn between 600 and 1200 calories a day in cardio and strength train three days a week. Even while bandaged up from burns, I maintained the bulk of my workout schedule. I've been on a well-balanced vegetarian diet for 20+ years. I have adjusted the calories to suit my weight and activity when necessary. Since the prednisone, I have lost nothing... in fact I gained. I peaked at 264 pounds just a few months ago.

Then I started taking Svetol (green coffee bean extract). I haven't changed my routine or the way I eat just because I started taking the extract. It may not work for everyone, but it gave me a much-needed boost when I was ready to quit. I'm glad my mom saw that episode of Dr Quack (or whatever his name is lol), because it's brought me back to life. I've lost 11 pounds in six weeks.