What are you getting your S/O for Christmas

Options

Replies

• JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I never figure out what I'm getting my husband until the last minute.

But so far, it's always something awesome.

^^^ This
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I've always gone all out on Christmas for my man but it makes it harder when he is deployed and when he has everything. Last year I bought him a ps3 with 5 games and an iPod touch and a Michael Kors watch. As well as an apple gift card and some new shoes and a jacket he wanted. So this year is tough to figure out what he DOESN'T have. His birthday was a week ago and I sent him a SF Giants pool stick and a computer game he has been wanting. Any idea of things I could get him would be helpful. I already plan on getting him the iPad as a big present but now I'm stuck on other things to get him.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Divorce papers....
    :frown:

I think I'm getting him a leather jacket to go with his motorcycle he got for his birthday.
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    ~ L*U*B*E ~
  • chelljo12
    chelljo12 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Well we got each other a Ipad 3 for Christmas.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    He's getting a trip to Hawaii...not from me, from my dad...but still!! Oh wait, he has to deal with my family while he's there so I guess that's the downside. It's one thing to have us all crammed into our parents house for a holiday, there's a completely different dynamic when we all go on vacation.

He's impossible to buy for sometimes because he loves movies and video games but buys them himself. ARGH! Though I have thought of some great presents recently.
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I might try just wrapping myself in a bow and seeing how that goes over. I guess that would be more for me though. Hmmph.

I let mine pick out his birthday present so one his actual birthday this is what he's getting. He always asks what he is getting and said "me with a bow" and he said "REALLY!?!?! I will be completely happy with that!!!"
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I got mine a new recliner which he loves! Hard to hide such a big secret!:tongue:
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Divorce papers....

That was Christmas of '09....I can't say he feels the same way but it was the best gift I ever gave myself!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    whatever his heart desires....whenever and however he wants it.... :wink:
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    A flat screen TV or a carburator for his truck
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I got him a ps3 and a game for it . a bunch of wrestling figures and accessories, a chili set (came with mug type deals) he LOVES chili .lol .. idk what else, Ispent about $500 on him :blushing: but I am working again (had been a sahw for 13 years) so I am going crazy and spoiling my loves (hubby, 7 y/o niece and 2 year old great niece) the rest of the family is only getting a few things :laugh:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    As a rule we don't buy each other workout stuff for Christmas, but today I bought her the Ryan Lochte Workout DVD, but I ordered it with a card that says "This is not for working out". Because it will be more for other things..........................
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    pregnant...

Thats our plan for our anniversary. As for Christmas, I have no damn clue.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I either want to get him a crossbow or try to track down an original of the Star Wars movies that's NOT remastered cuz according to my BF they changed it lol and even took out a scene in one of the movies.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    A computer monitor and 4 gigs of RAM.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    My SO and I build and race Enduro cars, last race season, he totalled our 2 year project on the track. I'm having a scale replica of it made, with all the dents and dings, decals, rollcage, and busted windshield, so he can always remember the car and the awesome 2 years we had with it.

24315696_3631_thumb.jpg
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Go Pro camera
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    whatever his heart desires....whenever and however he wants it.... :wink:

Forgive me and this is no reflection on your love or relationship,

I'm gonna puke......

:sick:
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Fishing gear, ipod dock and Boux Avenue undercrackers (which I will wear but are for him really :wink: )