TMI, sorry! Female question?

Options
2»

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I was on the Depo for years and when I got off it, I found my periods were heavier and more painful afterwards. If you are able to, though, def talk to a doctor. Just in case.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Why do people consistently ask questions on a public forum that is better suited for a doctor? I mean seriously.:noway:

Some of us don't have healthcare or the money to see a local health clinic, even on a sliding income-based scale. Forums have been invaluable to me in fielding health concerns over the years.
  • shev11
    shev11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I came off the injection recently and I'm kind of terrified for my periods to start again... in all fairness my hormones are VERY messed up at the minute. I'm exhausted, confused, get angry at every little thing...I guess I'll just have to wait for the side effects to wear off.
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Why do people consistently ask questions on a public forum that is better suited for a doctor? I mean seriously.:noway:

Why do some people not just shut up instead of offending OP? I mean seriously? :noway:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    According to WebMD you have the flu and your symptoms should clear in 3 to 5 days with good night rest.