Reintroduction / Looking for great peeps for mutual support

Options
Hey all,

I've been an on-again off-again MFP member for a couple years now. I feel like I have finally got my crap together and am back to calorie tracking and exercising daily. I have noticed that my 'feed' or whatever it is called is pretty quiet these days as a lot of the people I connected with when I first came to MFP have since left.

I am a 33 year-old father of 5 (yup 5) kids and I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I am a self-employed IT Recruiter. I am looking for some great people to connect with who I can encourage and be encouraged by.

Let's kick some *kitten* together!

Replies

• boilerbabe69
    Options
    Hello,

I am new to the site and am glad to be here. I have been looking at my posts thinking why am I the only one looking at these. I am trying again to get my crap together and this site seems like its going to help me along nicely.
  • EmmalineHarris
    Options
    I just started MFP and have yet to connect with anyone; I'm totally up for supporting one another as we commence said *kitten* kicking. I've got 55 lbs to lose and have tried before on my own and failed. But, like you, I'm mentally ready for this now and willing to put in the work and it would be great to have some support along the way--so feel free to add me if you'd like!

I'm 24 year old female, married, no kids, work a full time desk job, and am a full time student from Illinois, USA.
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am usually a great motivator lol this week I'm lagging a bit but, promise to get better :)

Add me if you'd like.