Odd Coworker Quirks

Options
2»

Replies

• jlbeals
    jlbeals Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I sit in a room divided by several small cubicals and the coworker with the middle cube has a radio on 24/7 playing a top 40 station - not my favorite music type, but not the most offensive either. The problem is that the person in the cube beside hers occasionally doesn't want to listen to that, but never says anything about it, just starts playing her own music at a slightly higher volume. Also she has the WORST taste in music in the history of anyone ever and also seems to take a deep, religious offense at the very idea of headphones. She will also play Christmas music all year round. If you've never heard Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer played over the top of Bieber's 'Baby" in the middle of July, you're not missing out on anything.

Strangely, the dueling music seems to bother no one but me.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Most of my coworkers are cattle or horses...you have no idea how disgusting they can be...Upside is, you can berate them right to their faces, and they remain completely unfazed!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    LOL :laugh:
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Coworker clips his nails, at his desk (cubicle) out on the open floor every other day. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

This would drive me NUTS.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Between the months of September and April, one coworker only wears corduroy pants. You can hear he swishing around the building, at least she can't sneek up on you!

Another coworker stumbles over her words a lot, and when she does, she follows it with "blah blah bloo blah baah" - it doesn't matter if she's on the phone with a customer, or over the intercom in the building.
  • sedwards9999
    sedwards9999 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

Coworker clips his nails, at his desk (cubicle) out on the open floor every other day. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I used to work with someone who did this...click...click...click. Very annoying.

Any type of personal grooming should be done in the privacy of your own home.

Exceptions for the odd hangnail of course!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    We have nail clippers here too. *gross*

Also, my guys sneeze openly and are not careful about it. One guy did that right as he walked past another, sneezing all over him. *barf*
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    my coworker plucks her eyebrows at her desk and put all the little hairs on a post it...then when shes done she takes a piece of scotch tape and picks up all the hairs

That's effing putrid.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I have a co-worker who always stares at me. She's always watching what I do. If I make eye contact with her, she'll look away. But the next time I look up, she's looking at me again. Most times, I'm able to position materials between us so that she can't see me. There've been times when I've actually seen her lean to one side or the other so she can see around the obstacle I've created in order to see me. Creeps me out. I want to poke her eyes out.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    My coworkers are all men that are perverts. The list is ENDLESS.

adini do you dress like your profile picture at work???

Do I dress as a pair of boobs to work?

To the folks who took that in a bad way, it wasn't a complaint. It was a joke. Har har har.

Yeah I can tell you like the attention.
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    I sit in an open area with my coworker, when she is confused about something (and lately that has been EVERYTHING) she lets out a long, loud; "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" or has full on conversations with herself in third person for the entire office to hear.
  • tom_olech
    tom_olech Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My coworkers are all men that are perverts. The list is ENDLESS.
    I can't blame them -- you appear to be a set of breasts.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Fantastic....