T-Tappers??!?

Options
Hello... Just wondering if anyone is or has done T - Tapp. And if you have, did it work for you? How many inches lost? I have the DVD and am thinking about starting but would like to do it with someone. Let me know!

Kristie

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Not sure what it is but your weight loss will be dependent on your food intake far more than any exercise program. Weight loss happens in the kitchen, fitness happens in the gym.
  • KristieWat
    Options
    Thanks for the reply Mokey41. I however can not afford the gym so to address fitness I am stuck with at home workouts. I also don't own any equipment. I live in Alberta so pretty soon going outside for exercise (walking or running) will be slim. I am debating between the 2 DVDs I do have at home.... T - Tapp and 30 Day Shred.

As for food... The tracking what goes in is helping me realize how much I actually do eat. Planning meals has helped a lot. I have also been trying to 'eat clean' for most meals and today in fact is a vegetarian day. But yes... I agree weight loss happens in the kitchen!

Thanks again!
  • TimeFourMe
    TimeFourMe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it... But if it gets your heart pumping it'll work. :). find something you enjoy. :)
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of it either. I would say though to do both. 30ds is on YouTube so it won't cost you anything, if cost is an issue. One workout for the whole winter would get boring for me. I workout at home exclusively and have enjoyed it. I have tried 30ds and it is good but I like to mix it in with my other workouts. There are tons of workouts on YouTube. You might check out several on there to see what you like.
  • samarieL
    samarieL Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just got ours in the mail yesterday and did the instruction video for the first time last night. I'm super excited to give it a real go and see results with it. I read nothing but rave reviews from anyone who ever used it and stuck with it. We plan to follow the instruction video this week and start our boot camps on Saturday, December 1st. We have the MORE rehab one since I need to lose a TON. I'm excited that it focuses on inches and not weight. I get hung up on numbers and it's usually what stops me but this time I'm focusing on how my clothes fit.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    I can see it working in that it may help to increase self esteem which would then have a knock on effect in the way you view food and exercise. But - sorry for being a cynic - I can't see it working in of it's own.
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    If you have the programs, and can't afford to go to a gym, use them. Anything is better than nothing. Rotate them out if you think you will get bored.
    Remember 2 things;
    1; don't be disappointed if you don't get the EXACT results they promise, and
    2; you get out of it what you put into it.
  • sws0926
    sws0926 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what T-Tappers is either but I know what you're going through. I'm in Maine and it gets tricky at this time of year to stay fit. I also can't afford a gym membership. My wife and I have found some great success with "The Gym Box" available on ROKU. They charge $7.00 per month and offer a wide variety of programs from Yoga, Pilates, to Kick Boxing and Strength training. Everything happens right in your living room whenever you want it. They shoot new routines daily so no chance you'll get bored.

Hope that helps... Steve