Do my boobs look big in this?

Options
Right, my boobs are out of control (well in my eyes). I've been losing weight quite steadily but my boobs just seem to be the same size, eventhough I have only gained boobs from putting weight on! (I know this because I used to be about an A or B till I put loads of weight on and went up to like DD) Don't get me wrong I was happy with the improvment, but now I'd like to go back down to a C.

Any ideas of exercies I can do to lose weight in the boob department? It's driving me mad!

Thanks,
Love T x

Replies

• tree79
    Options
    I totally know what you mean! All my friends have said that when they lose weight, their boobs get smaller, but mine never seem to do that. I'm still a double d as well. If you find anything that works, let me know!
  • Gigi40
    Gigi40 Posts: 171
    Options
    They will also go down, give it time. How much have you lost total?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I have the exact opposite problem...
  • msladyface
    Options
    I don't think I can help...I'm dealing with the exact opposite right now! I haven't lost much weight, but I think ALL of it has come from my boobs! I bought new bras right after Christmas and there's not a remote possibility of filling them at this point! :sad:
  • msladyface
    Options
    I don't think I can help...I'm dealing with the exact opposite right now! I haven't lost much weight, but I think ALL of it has come from my boobs! I bought new bras right after Christmas and there's not a remote possibility of filling them at this point! :sad:
  • tanyewest
    Options
    Well I've only been a part of this website for under a week and I've lost 3lbs but in the past when I've tried losing weight I've dropped about 3 dress sizes and my boobs barely went down. Very frustrating and a very long winded process it seems ha!

T x
  • tanyewest
    Options
    CHICKEN FILLETS!! They work a gem :) T x
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    They will also go down, give it time. How much have you lost total?

Not necessarily. Some women lose size, and some women don't. It all depends on how much fatty tissue is in the breasts, and everyone is different. I'm in the "some don't" category.

My advice is lots of pushups, and go to a good lingerie store and ask for a "minimizer". I still feel a bit, well, all boobs sometimes, but a good minimizer does help along with the right clothes. It seems like an enviable problem, but it's not. I've considered a reduction, but for now those two things are working, at least most of the time.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Your body will remove fat from where it wants to remove fat. Pretty much impossible to control where it comes from. I've lost 60+ pounds and still have my &$^% double chin!

Breast tissue is mostly fat, and if you keep losing bodyfat you will lose from there too - it just may be clingy.

Hey - it could be worse. Imagine if you lost all the weight from the girls and wound up flat chested with a pot belly! :sad:
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. Some women were born to be large breasted. I've lost a total of 238 pounds before joining this site, I'm still a DDD. Enjoy it! If it does really bother you, then a breast reduction would help you with this.
  • tanyewest
    Options
    Hey - it could be worse. Imagine if you lost all the weight from the girls and wound up flat chested with a pot belly! :sad:
    [/quote]

This made me laugh - but I see your point! T x
  • Meghan0129
    Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    As long as your chest isn't causing back pain, I agree that you should enjoy it!
    I know it's hard to see from the other side but a lot of women pay big money to try to acheive the look you are trying to avoid.
  • tanyewest
    Options
    Absolutely true! I might just do some push ups and slowly keep losing body fat in the hope that my boob fat decided to run along with it :)

Thanks for the advice and experiences guys! Really loving this website right now. Love T x
  • sazziecee
    Options
    Before my wedding in July 2009 I lost 18.5lb to get to a healthy BMI and I only went down from an E cup to a DD. I regained 9lb since then and am back at an E cup.

I just think I am meant to have big boobs!

They hardly grew in either of my pregnancies either, my body just likes to stay around an E cup it would appear

It makes shopping for dresses a pain though as I am 1-2 dress sizes larger on my top half than my bottom now!

So even when I get to goal I am betting I will still be a DD or maybe just going into a D!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    If your boobs are well............"fake" they will not go down lol
  • sdgreen17
    sdgreen17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. I even went to Victoria's Secret and was so excited to finally be able to wear cute bras, but when I got remeasured after losing so much weight (50+ lbs), the lady was like, sorry honey, we don't go up to that cup size! While the band size dropped dramatically, the cup size didn't freakin' budge.

Oh well, guys love it.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I never lost weight in the boobs, lost it every where else. Finally had a reduction. Best decision I ever made.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    well there really isnt any exercise you can do to targert one specific area, but trust me, if you exercise and diet, your boobs will shrink. I was a 40DD before I started losing weight. I'm a 36-38C now. But I went from being like 46" around my bust to 39".
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I lose weight everywhere but from the girls. They are here to stay. I've been smaller (way back before birth control pills) and I do miss those days. I don't get why people envy DDDs. They are hard on the back, bras are WAY more expensive if you want good support, it hurts to work out, I could go on all day...
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm a G.
    Mine are just getting saggier, as far as I can tell... :*(
    I'm doing P90X, which means a lot of pushups, so hopefully they'll at least be a little bit perkier in the end.