Balancing meals

Options
Hello all,

I want to explain my situation quick. I joined here many months ago at 170 lbs and then quit. Since then, I've gotten down to 138 and I feel like I am getting too thin. I still have "flab", which I want to tone. However, within the past few days I've barely eaten. I have low energy and it drives me crazy.

So I'm back. I want to make sure that I'm eating enough calories. Do you think there's something wrong that I should get checked out? I have headaches constantly and just feel very lethargic. Do anyone have any tips on INCREASING calorie count? Food just doesn't look appetizing, I'm constantly busy, and when I do make something I eat only a few bites. Comments? Advice? I don't want to make a big deal out of nothing..

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    how many calories are you eating?
  • ChubbyChaser17
    ChubbyChaser17 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It's hard to say. Probably no more than 900. That's why I'm here again... to find out.

I don't want to jump the gun and think there's something wrong. I just find it really hard to eat enough.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    It's hard to say. Probably no more than 900. That's why I'm here again... to find out.

I don't want to jump the gun and think there's something wrong. I just find it really hard to eat enough.

If it's 900, then the answer is no, you're not eating enough. If it's that big of a struggle, I would consider getting help from a Registered Dietician.
  • ChubbyChaser17
    ChubbyChaser17 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Okay. Yeah, I am a bit worried. I will see what options are available. Thanks!