30 Day Shread or Ripped in 30?

Options
I have never done any of Jillian's DVDs but I LOVED her on the Biggest Loser and am looking to add something new.....

30 Day Shread? or Ripped in 30?

Replies

• rineharc3
    Options
    I started ripped in 30 today and I enjoyed it! As much as you can enjoy working out :happy:
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I've heard to start with 30 DS then move on to Ripped in 30. I did the 30 day shred this summer, I really liked it!
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred in Aug/Sept, and now I'm finishing up Ripped in 30. I liked the 30 Day Shred more. I think it challenged me more, although I suppose it's because I was more out of shape when I started it! I am not seeing as many results with Ripped in 30, but wow, the 30 Day Shred made a difference.
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm doing both at the moment, and I think I prefer 30DS, though any of her dvd's are good
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I'm going to try 30 Day Shread first. :)
  • Eric53066
    Eric53066 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up the 30DS and was looking for something else afterwards. Right now I'm leaning towards Power 90 next. I was contemplating jumping into P90X but I'm just not sure that I could even do enough of it to make it worthwhile so I'm working on baby-stepping it there. I do have a goal of having P90X and possibly P90X2 done by next August, so maybe a Power 90 session this winter will be just about right,