Same weight, only difference is weight training (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You look great!! What type of weight training are you doing? 3 months ago I started Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength program and I'm loving it! Just curious what worked for you.

I did the NROLFW 2 times and decide that I get more out of my workouts when I train one body part at a time. So I train 4-5 days a week, leg day back day, etc
    I'm sure there's a term for it, but I don't know it. I just know I pick up heavy shiz and don't baby myself.
    I try to use as many free weights and avoid the machines. It works for me!
  • AleliH1
    AleliH1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great!! What type of weight training are you doing? 3 months ago I started Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength program and I'm loving it! Just curious what worked for you.

I did the NROLFW 2 times and decide that I get more out of my workouts when I train one body part at a time. So I train 4-5 days a week, leg day back day, etc
    I'm sure there's a term for it, but I don't know it. I just know I pick up heavy shiz and don't baby myself.
    I try to use as many free weights and avoid the machines. It works for me!

I'm glad you found something that works for you! Lifting is awesome!
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Rock it!! You look fantastic!!
  • jonesin_am
    jonesin_am Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look and must feel fantastic! This is very motivational for me as I have been the same weight going on 6 months now. My pant size is def going down but the scale isn't. I keep telling myself that at some point, since I have so much to lose, the scale has to go down! I don't lift much for weights but do a lot of isometrics/body weight lifting. Do you think that would produce the same sort of results; more muscle/less fat?
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    wow.
    amazed!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!