25 Pounds Gone!! Before & After Pics.

Options

Replies

• barberella
    Options
    I can' t believe that's only 25 pounds...You look absolutely amazing.. So proud of you and it gives me more motivation to realize what a difference 25 pounds can make...great job!
  • lucky5552
    lucky5552 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome...Im doing JM's to..Im glad these are the results..Keep up the good work
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! Congrats on the 25 lb loss! I saw you on the 30 day shred thread when I was browsing through for motivation (I'm on Level 2 day 3). Your results with that were amazing too. (:
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Incredible reslts!
  • j0zf
    j0zf Posts: 10
    Options
    Inspiring, thank you!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I don't know you... But I'm really proud of you! You are beautiful!! And full of Willpower. Keep up the excellent work! :smile:
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Kristen,
    you lost all this weight in 2 months? Wow. What else did you do beside 30 day shred and the ripped in 30? Th body change is incredible.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow for 25 pounds that is a nice re-shaping and loss! Working out is paying great dividends, you are looking good :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Amazing! you look so good! congrats!!!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! What an amazing transformation,you should be very proud of yourself
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Lookin good!!! :)
  • Alisha_Joy
    Alisha_Joy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow that def looks like you lost more than 25lbs. Great job! You should be VERY proud!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is amazing!!! Keep up the good work :-)
  • Alicestella54
    Alicestella54 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job !! Congrats to you ...:flowerforyou:
  • rose_mom2boys
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Huge improvement! Can't wait to get there myself! Keep up the good work!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    keep up he fantastic work that is awesome
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt job! i really can see the difference
  • cassie_golden
    cassie_golden Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! i'm now punped to get to my half way point, just when i felt like giving in you inspired me to keep going:)
  • jayres67
    jayres67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I've lost 40 pounds and I can't see as much of a difference as you! Looks way more than 25, you must really be hitting the weights! Keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!