My very first NSV!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• mamasyd
    mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!! Sometimes people's reactions to the 'new you' are the best. I am constantly having to 'reintroduce' myself to people I have known for years!!
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Today while we were running around I couldnt keep my pants up at all. My jeans were saggy and baggy and plain annoying! I was afraid to put my cell in my pocket for fear it would make my pants drop!

I know it is annoying, but isn't it such a great feeling!!! :) WTG to both of you for your huge accomplishments so far! Keep it up!
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Those NSVs are so amazing. I had one last night myself. Tried four pairs of capris which had belonged to my niece. Out of the four, three of them fit me perfectly! I'll definitely be wearing those next summer!

And congrats to everybody for theirs! No matter how small it may be, it's still a huge deal!
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And so inspiring, thank you for sharing!
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It is so great that you and your husband are doing this together. You obviously make a great team. 30 lb loss is simply amazing and it's posts like this that inspire me to keep my eye on the goal. :flowerforyou:
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That is brilliant, well done to both of you!! Fitting in goal clothes is the best feeling.. congrats :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Both are WONDERFUL!! Congrats to BOTH of you.

High Five--wearing goal jeans!! YAY!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    how exciting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!