Almost a week in!!!

bjenegiles
bjenegiles Posts: 75 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
So, I have been a member of this site for almost a week. I am sooo excited about being here. I am sooo excited about losing this last 15, 20, and then 25/30 pounds. I know that this is a process and a new lifestyle NOT just a diet. I understand and welcome the challenges that come along with it. Cooking at home for my hubby and I is now the goal of the week. I have cooked 3 days straight. (Leftovers DON'T LAST in my house LOL My hubby likes to eat!!) Awesome!!! I am not new to the weight loss game. I have been "losing inconsistently" for the past 2 years (40 pounds down). I am sooo over the losing/then gaining game. I am in it to lose it!!!! Bikini here I come.

I am a 24 year old married lady who loves life...and wants to see more of it!!! Hince why I need to lose this weight.
:happy:

Replies

• kristenpilar646
    kristenpilar646 Posts: 6 Member
    YOU CAN DO IT!!! I think I am just going to weigh in once a week. It is going to be so hard not to get on the scale every morning because it's in the bathroom! AHHH! But I will try!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Good luck! I am am almost a week in too. i found this site last Friday. I started the 30DayShred last Thursday. I'm feeling fantastic and have had some results quite quickly!!
  • tiger12gal
    tiger12gal Posts: 68 Member
    Almost a week for me too girl! Thanks for joining this site with me! We are so going to lose this weight!
This discussion has been closed.