Funniest thing to happen while working out

Options
manwithpans
manwithpans Posts: 41 Member
Whats the funniest thing that ever happened to you while you were working out at home or in the gym.

Replies

• pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I work out in the company gym and several co-workers (male) were with me one morning... we were all sweating away and I had to let out some gas... the silent, deadly kind.

They all wound up knowingly looking one to the other to try and figure out who had done it, while I just kept plugging away on the elliptical (laughing inside the whole time).

Gross but funny. :happy: :tongue: :laugh:
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I had planned to go to the gym after work. So I went to work that morning already wearing my workout top (casual office).
    That evening, while I was right in the middle of my workout, my trainer had me drop down (maybe I was doing burpees). And out comes an almond from my sportsbra falling to the floor. It was highly embarrassing. But I told my trainer that at least he knew that I was snacking on something healthy earlier, and its not like a Reeses Cup just fell out of there.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    after work, i went to the gym with my trainer, and i realized i had forgot one of my shoes. so to show that i wasnt a loser, i got on the elyptical for 20 minutes until my husband braught my other shoe.
  • manwithpans
    manwithpans Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have only been going to the gym for 3 weeks now so nothing to bad has happened yet. ( knock on wood) But the other day I zoned out while on the treadmill and caught myself just in time before I flew right off